Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says " The modscript that was requested arrived in a format that is unusable because it triggered a EOFException." what do i do?

was using the lite version to test if guthans would be viable
but the script doesnt seem to recognise overloads for me anymore
i was trying to use this script to afk guthans in an attempt to get a 6 hour afk session going so i used melee prayer mode with only 1 dose ppot to get it started, but after the first overload ran out it wouldnt use any new ones. it just say: idling till next task.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i was trying to use this script to afk guthans in an attempt to get a 6 hour afk session going so i used melee prayer mode with only 1 dose ppot to get it started, but after the first overload ran out it wouldnt use any new ones. it just say: idling till next task.

8)

this doesnt seem to be consistent, ive been trying it on a few other settings aswell and somehow i got it working. i still have no clue what went wrong the first time though...

this doesnt seem to be consistent, ive been trying it on a few other settings aswell and somehow i got it working. i still have no clue what went wrong the first time though...

this did get me thinking though, would it be difficult to add a guthans mode?
basically all it would have to do is do some kind of action to buffer your hp whenever it overloads
- use a dose of absorption
- use prayer for a short period
- use some kind of food
- drink a dose of brew
it would work without this but there is a slight risk of death when overloading with low 70's stats and medium level enemys even on normal mode

i dont wanna be one of those ''please make this for me guys'' but this felt like a useful addition who want to use NMZ without prayer that wouldnt be supercomplicated to implement

Status
Not open for further replies.