Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Party,

Thanks for the update. the taking the potions out of the barrel has been resolved but clicking Ok to enter the dream still an issue.

Thanks

Still same issue.

DEBUG] 22:17:40: Executing node: IIIIiiiIIi
[INFO] 22:17:40: Guzzling Rock Cake
[INFO] 22:17:46: Eating Rock Cake
[DEBUG] 22:17:56: Executing node: IIiIiiiiII
[INFO] 22:17:56: Interacting with Vial
[INFO] 22:18:07: [RuneStats] Session updated with response code 0
[DEBUG] 22:18:26: Executing node: IIIIiiiIIi
[INFO] 22:18:26: Eating Rock Cake
[DEBUG] 22:18:30: Executing node: IIiIiiiiII
[INFO] 22:18:30: Interacting with Vial
[INFO] 22:19:08: [RuneStats] Session updated with response code 0
[DEBUG] 22:19:27: Executing node: IIIIiiiIIi
[INFO] 22:19:27: Eating Rock Cake
[DEBUG] 22:19:28: Executing node: IIiIiiiiII
[INFO] 22:19:28: Interacting with Vial

Client Developer
For some reason, even the free nmz bot takes random breaks for me sometimes :D

Because the default break profile is selected but you can't access the pane to disable it. I'm not sure whether or not I want this to be a feature (eg forced breaking for non-premium).

Because the default break profile is selected but you can't access the pane to disable it. I'm not sure whether or not I want this to be a feature (eg forced breaking for non-premium).

You did great so far with the Lite, aswell as the premium version!
Imo you should make disable breaktimers as default for free bot, and make it only ajustable for premium..
Maybe also make options like Piety and leave early when out of overloads for premium only, but give the Lite version the option to choose monsters instead? Anyhow.. I don't complain.. I use Lite and Premium.
Keep it up ;-)

Update regarding barrow repair:
It still failed to repair my barrow set.
However after trying a few times and failing it wants to walk towards the coordinates of nightmare zone, instead of using the minigame teleport :)

For info: This time I got stuck in draynor instead of edgeville :D It is kinda funny tho ^^ Also I'm getting close to 99 str ^^

Client Developer
Update regarding barrow repair:
It still failed to repair my barrow set.
However after trying a few times and failing it wants to walk towards the coordinates of nightmare zone, instead of using the minigame teleport :)

For info: This time I got stuck in draynor instead of edgeville :D It is kinda funny tho ^^ Also I'm getting close to 99 str ^^

Yeah I couldn't quite pin it down last night... :p I take it this was using the Premium version? (Just cause this is the Lite thread, and repair isn't supported for Lite) :)

The auto logger is kicking in on mine? It'll run just fine for about 45 minutes then log me back in and just sit there. Anyone else experiencing this? Love this bot! been using it for almost a month!

Do NMZ mobs move right when they spawn, or is there a delay?
25 second delay before they spawn.

And it's really recommended to stand in the middle of the arena. Not against the lever.

OT: I've been using this bot for a couple of days now. I don't let it bank and reenter, just quits after 1-1,5 hours and my overloads are done. But it's going flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.