Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
easily triggered ✌
4sbyK3I.png
This is clearly inspect elemented

Am I setting this correctly? I ran it great with prayer pots and doing protect melee- but I finally farmed the points for Ovls/Absorb pots and I'm not sure if I'm doing things right. What the bot will do is damage me to 51 outside the dream, eat an ovl when I get in there then pot absorb to 1000. Then it won't toggle the healing prayer, instead it just spam clicks absorb. I've got couple pictures. First is my settings/inventory (empty spots were absorb pots.) Then the chatbox to show its spam clicking absorb.
1.jpg 2.jpg

Client Developer
Am I setting this correctly? I ran it great with prayer pots and doing protect melee- but I finally farmed the points for Ovls/Absorb pots and I'm not sure if I'm doing things right. What the bot will do is damage me to 51 outside the dream, eat an ovl when I get in there then pot absorb to 1000. Then it won't toggle the healing prayer, instead it just spam clicks absorb. I've got couple pictures. First is my settings/inventory (empty spots were absorb pots.) Then the chatbox to show its spam clicking absorb.
View attachment 1603 View attachment 1604

Read up, won't matter soon enough :')

When is the bot 100% working again? any estimated time?
Atm it's not working flawless for me. It selects wrong options at dominic.. like 2nd option, instead of the cust. dream... not using ovl, no proper prayer flick, ...

It's a really good bot and i'd love to have it running again ! <3

Wheres my red cup?
the bots working fine rock cake absorb.. im also running bot 10-12 hours aday on two different accounts. one on a macbookpro and another an alienware with win 7.. theres nothing wrong with the bot, check your settings and make it simple.. if its not selecting the right dream. manually set it all up then press start and it will lower your health and enter the dream hurr durr

Hi party! I'm 96 range on my new range tank, so quickly closing in on my 2nd 99 from your script :)

I was wondering whether the script has 1 prayer support? Apparently (I haven't test this so don't know) but if you don't have rapid heal, you can still use the absorption method and all you have to do is click "guzzle" on the rock cake when you reach 2hp. If this is the case, would it be possible for you to implement it into the script, presuming you haven't already?

Many thanks for the great script!

Client Developer
Hi party! I'm 96 range on my new range tank, so quickly closing in on my 2nd 99 from your script :)

I was wondering whether the script has 1 prayer support? Apparently (I haven't test this so don't know) but if you don't have rapid heal, you can still use the absorption method and all you have to do is click "guzzle" on the rock cake when you reach 2hp. If this is the case, would it be possible for you to implement it into the script, presuming you haven't already?

Many thanks for the great script!

Will do, very soon!

Bot finally stopped working for me, doesn't drink any absorption. It is okay though because I have been botting nmz a lot lately, will give it a break and bot other things.... Can't wait for the version 3 :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.