Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absorptions work by putting your HP to 1hp using the Rockcake and then the absorption potions "absorb" damage you receive. Because your HP is only 1, the max an NPC can hit you is 1. This means your absorption potions last longer.

Level 60 attack/strength/defence at a minimum to make it worthwhile.

Requirements:
30 Prayer (to use rapid heal/restore)

Quests:

Cook's Assistant
Vampire Slayer
Fishing Contest
Lost City
Mountain Daughter
Recipe for Disaster (part 1)
Tree Gnome Village
What Lies Below

The above is what I started with and am averaging ~81k/hr combat XP at level 75/75/75

Hbrw2tI.png

That's great to hear, thanks for the tip!

Hello! I just purchased a subscription because I was so impressed with the products here on Runemate(primarily PrimeNMZ,pun intended).
However I did run into a bit of a hiccup. I finally got around to running the absorption method! It worked great for about and hour and 45 minutes from what I can gather, then after finishing the dream and stocking up on new potions, I think it got stuck. So for the other 4 hours the bot was running it was just kind of chillin. Should I submit my logs to see if it was a user error or bot error and if it was the second, am I allowed to have those hours refunded? Just the ones not used obviously:)
Sorry for the essay!! Thanks for all the great work!

Hello! I just purchased a subscription because I was so impressed with the products here on Runemate(primarily PrimeNMZ,pun intended).
However I did run into a bit of a hiccup. I finally got around to running the absorption method! It worked great for about and hour and 45 minutes from what I can gather, then after finishing the dream and stocking up on new potions, I think it got stuck. So for the other 4 hours the bot was running it was just kind of chillin. Should I submit my logs to see if it was a user error or bot error and if it was the second, am I allowed to have those hours refunded? Just the ones not used obviously:)

You won't get them refunded but yes it will help Party if you post your logs.

Superior All Knowing Person!
Ahh that's a bit of a bummer, but ok :) haha
If you submit the error, and post your logs for him here - he'll take a look at it when he gets the time.

Sadly, you won't get the hours refunded - it's a risk you take when you run the bot fully afk i'm afraid..
however, i've been running it for more than 24 hours in a row and never had any issues with it.

Client Developer

Hey mate. I'm afraid the hours can't be returned to you, but you should definitely submit any logs you have where it's ended up getting stuck so I can stop it happening in future :)

RuneMate Staff
Looks as though the XP/hr calc includes the time spent during breaks. Actual XP/hr during training is approx 85-90k/hr.

w99YjoW.jpg

Looks as though the XP/hr calc includes the time spent during breaks. Actual XP/hr during training is approx 85-90k/hr.

w99YjoW.jpg

How did you even last a whole 24 hours in a dream, I run out of absorption and overkill within 5.

Client Developer
I'm loving all these long progress reports guys, glad you're having such success. If you haven't already, please leave your review!

The bot can re-buy potions with your points. Enable this in the settings options.

Yeah but your dream time is 24 hours, is that just the time the bot has been running but you have actually been in multiple different dreams?

RuneMate Staff
Yeah but your dream time is 24 hours, is that just the time the bot has been running but you have actually been in multiple different dreams?

Yes. 24 hours worth of dreams out of a 39 hour total run time. This means 15 hours of breaks. Which is a lot, but keeping things safe.

w99YjoW.jpg

Pretty juicy progres report man!
May I ask your stats and what gear you're using to get the 85k-90k?

w99YjoW.jpg
U slacker, i did 2.8m exp in less time, with 1 hour breaks x) my exp is with breaks too, whats ur gear like?

someone mad they don't have record 8)
some1 mad ur bot crashed for me at 19 hours x)

it's ez' to go for several days, if you take 3+ hours breaks inbetween the encounters x)

some1 mad ur bot crashed for me at 19 hours x)

it's ez' to go for several days, if you take 3+ hours breaks inbetween the encounters x)
i cant figure out how to use the break handler.. i would like to set my own break times there but the zero wont clear out from the minutes etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.