Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's meant to, should never have deposited all of the potions though. Would need logs to debug.
So I closed RM client, would that have cleared the logs with it? Or can I still submit them?

So I closed RM client, would that have cleared the logs with it? Or can I still submit them?
Ya it looks like it only had the Output log from this last run, I'll see if I can duplicate.

Here is what I believe is the correct log,

Attachments

• 12-21 13 12 08 - spectreppot reset issue.txt
    52.7 KB · Views: 3
Superior All Knowing Person!
Here is what I believe is the correct log,
There's lots of things tbh.
you ran out of prayer potions at one time, "00:15:30 - Bot stopped: Not enough prayer potions"
And then you ran out of coins to buy the dreams with, "00:06:27 - Bot stopped: Out of coins"
And then in the end, it shows you didn't have the dwarven rock cake in your inventory? "00:04:44 - Bot stopped: Missing: Dwarven rock cake"

Try starting from scratch, so open the RS client, put 200-300k in the bag, make sure you have bought the potions and they're stored in the bank.. and that you have the rock cake in your inventory.

Make sure you've bought the potions from the chest before starting it, it should work with regular prayer pots - but have overloads and that stocked up to 255.

It looks like you stopped and started it alot ;)

There's lots of things tbh.
you ran out of prayer potions at one time, "00:15:30 - Bot stopped: Not enough prayer potions"
And then you ran out of coins to buy the dreams with, "00:06:27 - Bot stopped: Out of coins"
And then in the end, it shows you didn't have the dwarven rock cake in your inventory? "00:04:44 - Bot stopped: Missing: Dwarven rock cake"

Try starting from scratch, so open the RS client, put 200-300k in the bag, make sure you have bought the potions and they're stored in the bank.. and that you have the rock cake in your inventory.

Make sure you've bought the potions from the chest before starting it, it should work with regular prayer pots - but have overloads and that stocked up to 255.

It looks like you stopped and started it alot ;)

That is what's confusing last night I ran it with probably like 20 prayer pots and it lasted over an hour, so when it says that it ran out ppots after 15 minutes I'm somewhat perplexed.
I had at least three dreams worth of gp in the bag. But I will re-run it as you stated and see how it goes :)

That is what's confusing last night I ran it with probably like 20 prayer pots and it lasted over an hour, so when it says that it ran out ppots after 15 minutes I'm somewhat perplexed.
I had at least three dreams worth of gp in the bag. But I will re-run it as you stated and see how it goes :)

How many prayer potions do you have? in your bank that is.

I had at least enough for 3 loads, only using like 4 over loads so 60 plus
Aight, give the "clean" setup a try - i'm gonna head off to bed now, but if it doesn't work, post the newest logs and i'll look it through tomorrow if Party havn't had the chance to :)

RuneMate Staff

Just do the absorption method. Saves a lot of money on prayer pots.

RuneMate Staff
Recommendations for absorption method if I don't have enough defense for dharoks yet?

Absorptions work by putting your HP to 1hp using the Rockcake and then the absorption potions "absorb" damage you receive. Because your HP is only 1, the max an NPC can hit you is 1. This means your absorption potions last longer.

Level 60 attack/strength/defence at a minimum to make it worthwhile.

Requirements:
30 Prayer (to use rapid heal/restore)

Quests:

Cook's Assistant
Vampire Slayer
Fishing Contest
Lost City
Mountain Daughter
Recipe for Disaster (part 1)
Tree Gnome Village
What Lies Below

The above is what I started with and am averaging ~81k/hr combat XP at level 75/75/75

Hbrw2tI.png

When i first tried the absorb method without dharok, it wouldn't run - i don't know if Party changed it, but the point of dharok is the insane hits you get from sitting at 1 hp..
with 99 str i'm getting 50-60 hits :D so it's basically a 1 shot for all the weak ones, and a 2 shot for the tree spirit/warlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.