Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Runescape almost never bans someone within a few days of using a bot. They will delay bans over the span of months or weeks so it's less appearant what exactly caused the ban.

Jagex has to protect their detection system as well. It wouldn't make sense for them to give away how it (partially) works by immediately banning someone if a bot has been used. We as developers can learn lessons from that, like change certain patterns, if we exactly knew what bot and what thing the bot was doing at the time of a ban.

That being said, the fact that you used prime hunter or dawg hunter, has a mere 1% chance of being the cause of the ban. This misinformation causes users to maybe abandon this bot, damaging potential income for the bot author.
Understandable. I don't mean to damage the potential income for the bot author, but its just a bit strange that playing legit whilst also using other bots worked well for a couple of months and then all of a sudden I use something different and get hit with the hammer.

So maybe I did fuck up somewhere but I just thought making a mere suggestion of the possibility that it could have been one of these bots would save other users just in case.

I've found the bot getting really stuck at red salamanders, not only that but it somehow spent almost 8 hours clicking the same tree with no nets or ropes, despite having started with 10 of each (this error happened after less than an hour of running), I'm kinda disappointed since it drained quite a bit of credit from my RuneMate balance, for almost 9 hours of botting it didn't even do, when it encounters a problem, it doesn't quit like most bots do, it'll just keep on clicking which not only looks extremely suspicious but could even risk getting my account(s) banned since no human is going to click the same spot for 9 hours without ropes/nets.

I wish I had the debug log, but next time I will, it'd be nice to have those hours worth of credit refunded, since I've spent almost $2 on it now and only got 5 hours worth of actual XP, since it's recurrently running into issues like that, but odds of that happening are just not likely.

Probably going to just use another script now man, unless you have a solution for this, a premium script really shouldn't have shortcomings like this, since people are paying good money for it

Understandable. I don't mean to damage the potential income for the bot author, but its just a bit strange that playing legit whilst also using other bots worked well for a couple of months and then all of a sudden I use something different and get hit with the hammer.

So maybe I did fuck up somewhere but I just thought making a mere suggestion of the possibility that it could have been one of these bots would save other users just in case.

How long do you bot for at a time?

I select the bot, my instance, select birds, select 1 trap, and click start bot and it gives me the error: Failed to connect to WebServices: [WebServices] Queries cannot be made before the session has started. and the bot stops.

I select the bot, my instance, select birds, select 1 trap, and click start bot and it gives me the error: Failed to connect to WebServices: [WebServices] Queries cannot be made before the session has started. and the bot stops.

Same thing happened to me at Chims and Red Salamanders. All other bots work for me.

Do you think you could release a 15 minute full version trial. I wanna see how this compares to other hunting bots for chinchompas.

Pretty sure you can do chinchompas with this.
Oh I did not know that. In the information page for the lite version it states only birds are allowed.

I actually like this bot a lot. I ran it for about 30ish minutes and it displayed 300k gp/hr. The prewalking works really nicely.

I did notice some misclicks though when it doesn't time setting traps/looting trap properly when walking to the next one.

Once I finally kill Zulrah and unlock the private red chin area, I will make sure to use your bot.

Aside from that, just my suggestions from last time:

> 2-ticking

> world hopping for wilderness chinchompa
-----When someone appears who is able to attack you it hops.

Primate
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.