Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticeably F.A.T.
Prime hunter is so op 457k GP per hour at level 84.
at 8 hours a day 3.5m per day for $0.80 in credits w/ 525k exp per day at only 84 hunter that's crazy, and if some one shows up it world hops with my settings.

Ty defeat3d

Last edited:
Noticeably F.A.T.
Late update but my bot is 94 hunter, taking a break til mod acorn chills out lol

Possible to add collecting seren spirits ?
Also it dismantles traps when it should just left click rebuild, why is that ?

Last edited:
Keeps shutting off as soon as I start it... Says it couldn't determine my location and make sure i'm logged in. (I'm logged in and at the spot..)

tried uusing the search function, didn't find an answer, not gona read through 67 pages of posts (sorry)

what are the 3 settings for? Fast/detect/slow -- i'm assuming detect = for world hopping at black chins. Fast & slow are for? fast/slow updates depending on how good user's hardware is? Or how fast/slow actions are taken?
edit: nevermind. hovered over the buttons. it's referring to in-game latency.

also: great bot.

Only had MINOR ISSUE when trying to pause and move the bot after initially starting it (because I didn't realize I marked a square to place a trap where there is a fkn tree... so I had to move the center). Upon resuming, it would read "fail safe" or something along those lines - telling it to go do falconry would get it to work again have it start running towards the falcons. Telling it to go back to chins = fail safe again...
Restarting the bot from scratch fixed the issue (but I burned one of the free 10 hours :( ). If i use the paid bot, would it be possible get a refund if something like this happens again? logs: prime hunter free at gray chins/falcons - Pastebin.com

Status
Not open for further replies.