Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was so disappointed when i saw it go premium...but then 6 cents...thats not bad! very reasonable! thanks for not being greedy to us gold farmers <3

Primate
i was so disappointed when i saw it go premium...but then 6 cents...thats not bad! very reasonable! thanks for not being greedy to us gold farmers <3
I know there's a lot of farmers going hard on this bot, that's why I tried to keep it cheap. :p Had to start getting the income at some point, sorry!

I know there's a lot of farmers going hard on this bot, that's why I tried to keep it cheap. :p Had to start getting the income at some point, sorry!
dont be sorry! its very reasonable man! at 80 hunter you make 390k /h...and at 99 you make like 750k+(if the suicide bots last that long) so its literally perfect! I usually hit 90-93 hunter 24 hours a day before being banned so the script is great. for anyone that wants to get 99 go for it, just dont go over 8 hours a day and your perfectly fine.

Primate
The premium version will be using a new internal id on the bot store, this means you will have to re-add it to your collection!

It does not work :(

I set up all right , but it just clicks one time and then it stops.
please explain this to me, I added the paid version, but......

Just wanted to mention that I got a 48 hour ban either from using this bot or Dawg Hunter. Used both for about an hour each yesterday RS3.

12 year old normie
Just wanted to mention that I got a 48 hour ban either from using this bot or Dawg Hunter. Used both for about an hour each yesterday RS3.
Okay why does this hold any relevance for the bot author? Also you don't get banned for using a bot for 1 hour, especially not if you've used it as recent as yesterday.

Okay why does this hold any relevance for the bot author? Also you don't get banned for using a bot for 1 hour, especially not if you've used it as recent as yesterday.
I just wanted to let bot authors know that I received a ban using this or dawg hunter. These are the 2 most recent bots I've used out of the ordinary as of yesterday. If it is of no relevance, please just ignore it. I just wanted to warn others if they do decide on using either of the bots.

12 year old normie
I just wanted to let bot authors know that I received a ban using this or dawg hunter. These are the 2 most recent bots I've used out of the ordinary as of yesterday. If it is of no relevance, please just ignore it. I just wanted to warn others if they do decide on using either of the bots.
Runescape almost never bans someone within a few days of using a bot. They will delay bans over the span of months or weeks so it's less appearant what exactly caused the ban.

Jagex has to protect their detection system as well. It wouldn't make sense for them to give away how it (partially) works by immediately banning someone if a bot has been used. We as developers can learn lessons from that, like change certain patterns, if we exactly knew what bot and what thing the bot was doing at the time of a ban.

That being said, the fact that you used prime hunter or dawg hunter, has a mere 1% chance of being the cause of the ban. This misinformation causes users to maybe abandon this bot, damaging potential income for the bot author.

Status
Not open for further replies.