Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Awesome! :D Should show a pretty clear pattern if you got statistics from like 1k users. :p
Just had my databases exam, last exam is tomorrow. Going to look into this fun statistics thing after probably.

it keeps randomly stopping. its really odd. works great for awhile.. ima try to private message u the logs...cuz it wont let me upload them

Primate
[Quote = "Defeat3d, mensaje: 5520, miembro de: 675"] Defeat3d presentó un nuevo recurso:

[Normal] Prime Hunter [/ plain] - [Normal] El cazador que nunca descansa [/ plain]

Leer más sobre este recurso ... [/ quote]
Good morning, thank you first of all for creating such a wonderful robot. But I think the last update made it slower when capturing chinchompas

it keeps randomly stopping. its really odd. works great for awhile.. ima try to private message u the logs...cuz it wont let me upload them

I haven't really changed anything about chinchompas other than the pre-walking toggle. If you want it to be the exactly the same as before the updates this week, enable pre-walking.

Can you define these fast patterns?
One is clicking next to the trap before placing the trap. Other is running to the center to be as close as possible to all 3 traps. Perhaps release after placing third trap and all three are up, not caught. Lastly the spamclicking while deactivating a caught trap to the next trap to get a speed boost.

Does it already activate run, I might've missed that.

One is clicking next to the trap before placing the trap. Other is running to the center to be as close as possible to all 3 traps. Perhaps release after placing third trap and all three are up, not caught. Lastly the spamclicking while deactivating a caught trap to the next trap to get a speed boost.

Does it already activate run, I might've missed that.

Activating run is the clients job, isn't it?

Primate
Did you happen to add some of my suggestions, it looks quite a bit faster right now.
Nope, only thing that's different is that I implemented the break handler, which is untested btw so I need feedback on it.

So... Has anyone tried the break handler yet?

Damn wtf, just found out about this bot. Gonna try it out to see if it lives up to its ratings :)

Ran into 2 problems today:

In falconary, the bot buries the bones instead of dropping them, even tho the checkbox is not set. Seems like the shift key is not pressed.
While hunting birds, the bot fails to drop the raw meat and tries to interact with a trap while having the inventory item selected.

Sometimes randomly stops @ red salamanders..

EDIT : all good when doing 3 traps instead of 4 traps and faster EXP
ty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.