Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm for some reason not working for me (NOT OSRS put down that pitchfork) in your last update you added rs3 chins is that only grey/red? or also skillchompas? Stuck on waiting to start

Primate
Mmm for some reason not working for me (NOT OSRS put down that pitchfork) in your last update you added rs3 chins is that only grey/red? or also skillchompas? Stuck on waiting to start
I've actually made a mistake while adding RS3 support. A fix is coming soon.

Primate
On OSRS you cant hunt chins at the spots you liked to, when i start the bot at the place i used to chin at 24/7 the bot gives me this: "00:00:28 [ INFO ] Walking to Coordinate(2499, 2908, 0)" And when it moves somewhere then it doesnt place any traps and when it cant place any traps it moves to alittle bit away where it should be able to place traps yet it still doesnt do anything. Please make it like it was where we could choose the spots and the best spots where to catch critters :3

Couldnt use the bot cause of this problem and the update for several days.

Client Developer
On OSRS you cant hunt chins at the spots you liked to, when i start the bot at the place i used to chin at 24/7 the bot gives me this: "00:00:28 [ INFO ] Walking to Coordinate(2499, 2908, 0)" And when it moves somewhere then it doesnt place any traps and when it cant place any traps it moves to alittle bit away where it should be able to place traps yet it still doesnt do anything. Please make it like it was where we could choose the spots and the best spots where to catch critters :3

read shoutbox title

Is there going to be an option for salamanders in RS3 in the near future? Using porters would be really usefull then.

Status
Not open for further replies.