Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think celestial hunter was better, maybe its just not working for me.... but the bird option does not work at all when you try to hit start, it doesn't do anything. the chinchompa option works well though. could you fix the bird snare option please

Primate
I think celestial hunter was better, maybe its just not working for me.... but the bird option does not work at all when you try to hit start, it doesn't do anything. the chinchompa option works well though. could you fix the bird snare option please
Can you tell me more about your setup, what items do you have in your inventory? What formation have you selected? What is your hunter level roughly?

If you can: Right click a bird snare in your inventory, and either show me a screenshot of the menu or tell me EXACTLY (case sensitive) what actions it's showing.

Can you tell me more about your setup, what items do you have in your inventory? What formation have you selected? What is your hunter level roughly?

If you can: Right click a bird snare in your inventory, and either show me a screenshot of the menu or tell me EXACTLY (case sensitive) what actions it's showing.

*************************************************************************************************
soooooo there is my setup I'm trying to hunt tropical wagtail.. but the gui screen wont even startrs.PNG rs 1.PNG rs 2.PNG

Any chance I can teamview you?
I don't know what teamview is but if youre asking to like skype or something that's fine

I don't know what teamview is but if youre asking to like skype or something that's fine
lol yes I'm downloading it now

I sent you a DM Defeat3d

Any chance I can teamview you?
yes check your DM's

I recently just looked, and you guys fixed all off them problems with the bird snare option except for the fact that it does not click on (check bird snare) it just hovers over it, and wait till it falls then resets the traps, and restarts the same cycle. (so therefore you don't gain any exp since it doesn't click "check snare") fix this and it will be grrrrreat AGAIN! thank you:)

I sent you a DM Defeat3d

yes check your DM's

I recently just looked, and you guys fixed all off them problems with the bird snare option except for the fact that it does not click on (check bird snare) it just hovers over it, and wait till it falls then resets the traps, and restarts the same cycle. (so therefore you don't gain any exp since it doesn't click "check snare") fix this and it will be grrrrreat AGAIN! thank you:)

also it doesn't drop the bird meat

Primate

I sent you a DM Defeat3d

yes check your DM's

also it doesn't drop the bird meat
Can you DM me your teamviewer ID so I can have a look?

it just randomly stopped working for osrs like 10 minutes ago, gui showing up just not starting, idk if ur updating rn or what just letting u know

he is updating it man I've been chatting with him for a bit come back soon and try the bot out. I believe he will have the problem fixed

Primate
it just randomly stopped working for osrs like 10 minutes ago, gui showing up just not starting, idk if ur updating rn or what just letting u know
Nothing has changed since the last update. Can you explain in more detail what you mean with it stopped working?

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
It's about 120,000 at Grenwalls w/ T2 aura. Crystallize probably boosts it 200k even if the efficiency drops slightly. Add pl0x :D

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Why are there multiple usernames in the photos... are they wanted to get banned from rs?

Im so close to 99 hunter with this bot....

fb372ea97c4a4f65995cb223f8c7090b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.