Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a botting writing experience of nearly 6 years, starting early 2010. I've survived all of the bot busting systems, updates, tracking and other Jagex tries, and currently it's certainly not a "BAN FREE ERA". There is much I can tell about the bot writing history but there is no point in explainings or in discusses about the botting.
True, i think if that is his oppinion, that he won't even understand :D

Does it support charm sprites? :)

Does a fine job everywhere else, but I've found a small thing.

When using the bot on OSRS on the wide green salamanders location, it won't see the other traps because the screen is too small. Because of this, it will ignore these traps and eventually you lose your net and rope.

works fine for me, havent lost a single trap in this 15 hour run.

EvilCabbage-29_05_2015-00_14_15.png

99 in 7 hours
hey what is ur settings? :p

@Defeat3d When I'm doing Crimson Skillchompas, after a while the unhandled error thing pops up. I submitted it. Could you tell me whats causing it? Thanks. Other than that its working great! :)

i think the clicking is way to fast to be human like, the moving on the cursor from the trap to the traps in inventory is way to quick maybe put some options in gui to slower it for a less ban chance

Primate
i think the clicking is way to fast to be human like, the moving on the cursor from the trap to the traps in inventory is way to quick maybe put some options in gui to slower it for a less ban chance
You can change that in the client settings.

When doing birds and the inv. is full of bones and meat it just keeps clicking the traps untill they drop.
it should drop the bones and meat when inv. is full instead of trying to pick up the traps.

other then that it works perfect :)

9649cb8416a4107976f1bd556a14b354.png

9cb811fbe5ad7f261117e2d8b157533e.png

ran perfect overnight, lost about 5 traps overnight :)

When doing birds and the inv. is full of bones and meat it just keeps clicking the traps untill they drop.
it should drop the bones and meat when inv. is full instead of trying to pick up the traps.

other then that it works perfect :)

9649cb8416a4107976f1bd556a14b354.png

9cb811fbe5ad7f261117e2d8b157533e.png

ran perfect overnight, lost about 5 traps overnight :)

dude catch skillchompas....so much faster. Dat feather count

dude catch skillchompas....so much faster. Dat feather count

OSRS idd and it was overnight so i couldnt change the spot, apart from that it's free xp anyway lol

doing red salamanders till 63 atm, after that ill try 'n get a 24 hour screenshot :)

EDIT: i noticed it missclicks quite a bit on the red salamanders, it still does it's job but not as efficient as it could've been.

sometimes it set a trap in a wrong place which lead it to keep trying more traps while it cant (very bot like)
48229f1e4a09616b252a398788f1dbfa.png

This is the est hunter script I've ever used! Thank you so much @Defeat3d and all of team celestial you guys are amazing! 26 hour proggy!! Keeping the bot running just to see how long I can,Profit is negative because i paused it to transfer the chins and give it more box traps:)(the negative 7.3m is actually profit)
ueLApul.jpg

This is the est hunter script I've ever used! Thank you so much @Defeat3d and all of team celestial you guys are amazing! 26 hour proggy!! Keeping the bot running just to see how long I can,Profit is negative because i paused it to transfer the chins and give it more box traps:)(the negative 7.3m is actually profit)
ueLApul.jpg
Damn nice proggy mate, wish more people would post good proggies.

Damn nice proggy mate, wish more people would post good proggies.
Thanks man! the 7.3m profit may not seem like much though but keep in mind this is on oldschool which if i were to swap it, it'd be worth around 47-48m rs3

That's even better mate, especially 26 hours on oldschool and no ban lol, good work hope you don't get the ban hammer!

Isn't working sadly

java.lang.NullPointerException
at productions.celestial.hunter.traps.TrapSpot.getFormationTrapSpots(TrapSpot.java:198)
at productions.celestial.hunter.ui.HunterController.lambda$startButtonAction$234(HunterController.java:171)
at productions.celestial.hunter.ui.HunterController$$Lambda$427/334281764.handle(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$350(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$$Lambda$245/1574089309.get(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/1814500564.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Status
Not open for further replies.