Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
works so well half the time but the other half as soon as i start it up it crashes the whole client. I don't get it because its not like i change anything it just randomly crashes. the guy pop up is just a blank white screen and the bot freezes for eternity

Too much antiban in current version. So much antiban that the bot cant even deal with 4-5 traps.Because of that caught chinchompas getting away, leaving a trap on the ground. Painfull to watch...

Too much antiban in current version. So much antiban that the bot cant even deal with 4-5 traps.Because of that caught chinchompas getting away, leaving a trap on the ground. Painfull to watch...

@Defeat3d this x100000

started with a full inventory of traps and left it for an hour and came back with nothing. This has happened 4 times now!

Doesn't seem to release the orange salamanders in the desert. Sometimes I also found with green salamanders it wouldn't go to one of the nets if you had 3 up, as it would be off camera, and the bot wouldn't turn the camera to be able to see all the nets :D other than that so far been perfect :p

EDIT: OSRS by the way :)

Last edited:
Does a fine job everywhere else, but I've found a small thing.

When using the bot on OSRS on the wide green salamanders location, it won't see the other traps because the screen is too small. Because of this, it will ignore these traps and eventually you lose your net and rope.

@Defeat3d this x100000

started with a full inventory of traps and left it for an hour and came back with nothing. This has happened 4 times now!
works fine for me, havent lost a single trap in this 15 hour run.

EvilCabbage-29_05_2015-00_14_15.png

99 in 7 hours

Does a fine job everywhere else, but I've found a small thing.

When using the bot on OSRS on the wide green salamanders location, it won't see the other traps because the screen is too small. Because of this, it will ignore these traps and eventually you lose your net and rope.

works fine for me, havent lost a single trap in this 15 hour run.

EvilCabbage-29_05_2015-00_14_15.png

99 in 7 hours
Crimson skillchompas?

If so, where are you standing and what formation do you use? I max out at ~90k exp/h at level 97 hunter....

Works fine for me, i use for like 18 hours+ a day and works perfectly

Getting banned reduces it even more.

RuneScape 3 is abandoned Jagex project. There is minimal chance of ban nowadays in rs3

I have a botting experience nearly of 9 years, starting at late 2006. There was many bot busting systems, updates, trackings and other Jagex tries, but currently its most "BAN FREE ERA". There is much I can tell about the botting history but there is no point in explainings or in discusses about the botting.

1 thing I know for sure, is that you need to put some work into your script. Its not 100% flawless and you know it urself. If ur good, then prove it. If you can make this script flawless, then I would be happy to pay for it to use it. Finnish what you started.

RuneScape 3 is abandoned Jagex project. There is minimal chance of ban nowadays in rs3

I have a botting experience nearly of 9 years, starting at late 2006. There was many bot busting systems, updates, trackings and other Jagex tries, but currently its most "BAN FREE ERA". There is much I can tell about the botting history but there is no point in explainings or in discusses about the botting.

1 thing I know for sure, is that you need to put some work into your script. Its not 100% flawless and you know it urself. If ur good, then prove it. If you can make this script flawless, then I would be happy to pay for it to use it. Finnish what you started.

Its a free script my friend :p

Does this feature the skillchompas?

Actually there are much more rs3 players, infact more than double are online right now
CNbXNkg.jpg

and @Defeat3d thanks for the script, works great been using it a lot! heres a proggy that it just took a few minutes ago ;)
moneyblades-29_05_2015-20_51_08.png
overall gained 19 levels so far!

Actually there are much more rs3 players, infact more than double are online right now
CNbXNkg.jpg

and @Defeat3d thanks for the script, works great been using it a lot! heres a proggy that it just took a few minutes ago ;)
moneyblades-29_05_2015-20_51_08.png
overall gained 19 levels so far!
Jagex has more products then just Runescape :p

So many ungrateful people, i think we owe some gratitude towards anyone who spends their time making runemate what it is and could potentially become, on topic however i thought hunter was fast xp :p

So many ungrateful people, i think we owe some gratitude towards anyone who spends their time making runemate what it is and could potentially become, on topic however i thought hunter was fast xp :p

100% agreed, i can't imagen RuneMate without Team Celestial.

I know but he was saying that rs3 was dead compared to oldschool so I was showing him the player comparisons:)

Ok, then i agree with you.
But, RS3 is death compared to what it was when i was young :p back then we had 180k-250k players online all the time :p

First of all, please respect Bot Authors who put time and effort into making these scripts for us. So what if its not flawless? I would like to see you come up with something better. I don't mean to start a flame war. Just don't be ungrateful.

Its a free script my friend :p

Does this feature the skillchompas?

Yes, I'm doing azure skillchompas right now.

Heres a proggy of skillchompas too @Defeat3d

4498fcd630d10915b4b4978f036502c9.png

Who's Finnish here? /sarcasm

No seriously, have you already botted with Powerbot? You get a ban within a couple of minutes, you rarely see people lasting longer than a day.
This is definitely NOT a ban free era, no freaking way.

First of all, please respect Bot Authors who put time and effort into making these scripts for us. So what if its not flawless? I would like to see you come up with something better. I don't mean to start a flame war. Just don't be ungrateful.

Yes, I'm doing azure skillchompas right now.

Heres a proggy of skillchompas too @Defeat3d

4498fcd630d10915b4b4978f036502c9.png
ok, thanks for letting me know :D
will be doing some hunter tonight xD ♡

Primate

I have a botting writing experience of nearly 6 years, starting early 2010. I've survived all of the bot busting systems, updates, tracking and other Jagex tries, and currently it's certainly not a "BAN FREE ERA". There is much I can tell about the bot writing history but there is no point in explainings or in discusses about the botting.

Status
Not open for further replies.