Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
odd because ive used it since its has the spam option and kept it off and it works like a charm
edit: just tried spam option and also doesn't find the box traps

if the kebbits option = falconry.. than its not working :p just wont start after selecting the option

Did you add support for protean traps? I've got just over 1k of those banked atm, would be so nice to be able to use them though this script :)

Hey guys!
My hunting level is only level 9, does anyone have any recommendations on where to start?

99 hunter and maxed thankyou very much man
What did you do for levels 80 - 99? If you did chinchompas, could you tell me which spot you used through pm?
Thanks

Also, @Defeated, could you add catching butterflies bare-handed please? Thanks man :)
Edit: Also, could you add a -Catch the following implings if they fly by- type feature to the script?
Thanks again.

What did you do for levels 80 - 99? If you did chinchompas, could you tell me which spot you used through pm?
Thanks

Also, @Defeated, could you add catching butterflies bare-handed please? Thanks man :)
Edit: Also, could you add a -Catch the following implings if they fly by- type feature to the script?
Thanks again.

i think 80-89 with red chins or azures, and 89-99 with crimson skillchompas

Primate
can it bot in polar kebbits north of taverly near the cows?
I disabled kebbits, selecting them will do nothing.
99 hunter and maxed thankyou very much man
No problem, grats!
Thanks

Thanks again.
Bare handed butterflies should work...

I disabled kebbits, selecting them will do nothing.

No problem, grats!

Bare handed butterflies should work...
The option is there , but it doesn't work :(

I tried on the ruby butterflies, it catches a few, then stops the script and gives me an error.

As for the sapphire ones, it doesn't even move at all even though there are 2 sapphire butterflies right on the screen.

The option is there , but it doesn't work :(

I tried on the ruby butterflies, it catches a few, then stops the script and gives me an error.

As for the sapphire ones, it doesn't even move at all even though there are 2 sapphire butterflies right on the screen.
would be helpfull to post the error here eh, if you want defeat3d to fix it

krr7k.jpg

thanks man loving this bot!

Last edited:
at green salamanders it goes to 2 very far traps from eachother for some reason, i stopped it and tried to make it do the 2 closest to me but it kept trying to go to the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.