Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! awesome bot! But last night I was using it and something weird happened. It was "refreshing worlds" at black salamanders for 10 hours... Can't upload the log cus it's "to large"

Hello! awesome bot! But last night I was using it and something weird happened. It was "refreshing worlds" at black salamanders for 10 hours... Can't upload the log cus it's "to large"
i feel ya , you need to turn world hop off , it doesnt work for some reason lol

is anyone having success catching chins? I've been sticking with sallies due to lower ban risk

Issues with Black Salamanders, tried restarting OSRS + Runemate x3. Please let me know if I am eligible for a refund. See log below:

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\JRC127\RuneMate\logs\Prime Hunter 5-23 6-41-10.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for onNpcAnimationChanged, things may behave unexpectedly.
00:00:00 WARN [LootTracker] Disabling for 5000ms
00:00:00 INFO [WebServices] Now tracking 15 statistics and 2 skills for hunter
00:00:00 INFO [Setup] Running start-up configuration
00:00:00 INFO [Setup] Completed start-up configuration
00:00:00 INFO [Setup] Waiting for user input...
00:00:21 DEBUG Setting up spots if applicable
00:00:21 DEBUG Configuration(hybrid=HybridConfig(mode=Salamanders, formation=Formation(relativePositions=[(1, -2), (-1, -1), (1, 0)]), buryBones=false, trapLimit=3, worldHop=WorldHopConfig(enabled=false, baseOnPing=false, ping=80, baseOnPlayers=false, time=30, players=1, countries=[UNITED_STATES, UNITED_KINGDOM, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY]), performanceMode=Detect), osrs=OSRSConfig(preWalk=false, useReset=false))
00:00:21 INFO [Setup] Starting bot...
00:00:21 DEBUG Setting up spots if applicable
00:00:21 DEBUG Configuration(hybrid=HybridConfig(mode=Salamanders, formation=Formation(relativePositions=[(1, -2), (-1, -1), (1, 0)]), buryBones=false, trapLimit=3, worldHop=WorldHopConfig(enabled=false, baseOnPing=false, ping=80, baseOnPlayers=false, time=30, players=1, countries=[UNITED_STATES, UNITED_KINGDOM, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY]), performanceMode=Detect), osrs=OSRSConfig(preWalk=false, useReset=false))
00:00:26 DEBUG Detected 3 spots
00:00:26 DEBUG Setting junk to relevant items
00:00:26 DEBUG Release, ^(Swamp|Orange|Red|Black) (salamander|lizard)$
00:00:26 DEBUG Building tree
00:00:27 DEBUG Detected 3 spots
00:00:27 DEBUG Setting junk to relevant items
00:00:27 DEBUG Release, ^(Swamp|Orange|Red|Black) (salamander|lizard)$
00:00:27 DEBUG Building tree
00:00:27 INFO [Hunting] Setting up a trap

It did not lay any traps for me. :(

- Sounds like the bot isn't working this morning. Up to you if you would like to refund the $0.20 credit, it will go right back to you. Let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
I am level 1 hunter, what do I need to do to get started? I fill my bank and inventory with box traps and start the bot and nothing happens. Thanks!

Having some trouble with this bot, it will work laying bird snares for a short while then it will just stop randomly

I am really enjoying the bot. I haven't had any real problems with it yet, although I think it would be great if there was a banking option.

I haven't had any issues with this bot! I have really enjoyed using it. I would love to see all the chincompas supported instead of just regular ones. With that being said, I have not had any issues and I have zero complaints about the bot! great overall and very user friendly! :)

Primate
I haven't had any issues with this bot! I have really enjoyed using it. I would love to see all the chincompas supported instead of just regular ones. With that being said, I have not had any issues and I have zero complaints about the bot! great overall and very user friendly! :)
What do you mean "just the regular ones"? You can already use Prime Hunter for every type of chinchompa/skillchompa. Just keep in mind that there's no pk protection in the wilderness.

What do you mean "just the regular ones"? You can already use Prime Hunter for every type of chinchompa/skillchompa. Just keep in mind that there's no pk protection in the wilderness.

I tried to use it at red chins and it wouldn't do anything. Just stood there and then stopped itself.

edit: I'll try attempt number 5. If it still does not work I'll capture the log and send it on over.

Primate
I tried to use it at red chins and it wouldn't do anything. Just stood there and then stopped itself.

edit: I'll try attempt number 5. If it still does not work I'll capture the log and send it on over.
Must've been right after a runescape update or something.

When i start the bot it's logging out instantly?
I've tried changing the settings around and same thing.

This bot has worked relentlessly without failure from 55-77 Hunter but now bugged?

Let me know if you need more info @Defeat3d

When i start the bot it's logging out instantly?
I've tried changing the settings around and same thing.

This bot has worked relentlessly without failure from 55-77 Hunter but now bugged?

Let me know if you need more info @Defeat3d

It seems when I set Black Sally's with 4 traps it instant logs out but with 5 traps it's fine?

Having trouble with red salamanders. Randomly logged out after like 10 minutes. Happened twice if I can get a refund if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.