Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot is running good, ran it last night for 4 hours and got around 1k chins at 72-73 hunter. Thank you! Still losing some traps, trying to monitor why. I see that after it hits reset it still clicks another trap and sometimes there will be a trap on the ground underneath the set trap from hitting reset. It does seem to pick it up when I am watching but I am not sure how else it would be losing traps, so I assume that is why.

Bot is running good, ran it last night for 4 hours and got around 1k chins at 72-73 hunter. Thank you! Still losing some traps, trying to monitor why. I see that after it hits reset it still clicks another trap and sometimes there will be a trap on the ground underneath the set trap from hitting reset. It does seem to pick it up when I am watching but I am not sure how else it would be losing traps, so I assume that is why.

Also, I have a suggestion.

Add a range option and possible a tag option to tag the chin you are targeting at the spawn. If it moves to far away have the bot target that chin as 2nd highest priority behind setting a fallen trap, this will significantly increase the xp and gp rates. Sometimes the chin spawn you are targeting gets stuck behind a tree for 5-10 minutes and that significantly hurts your rates.

Primate
copying this over from Prime Discord (which you should join: link)

if you're a mac or linux user, i've just pushed a hotfix for the ping monitor being unable to ping worlds due to root access being required. if the world hopper (based on ping) wasn't working for you, or you were using the "detect" performance mode, this update will improve your experience with those features

special thanks to @Putna

how can i configure breaking in the best way possible? no matter what i do, it logs out completely when it hits the first break..

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
how can i configure breaking in the best way possible? no matter what i do, it logs out completely when it hits the first break..
Logs out completely as in? It's supposed to log out xD

1. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    Prime Hunter - $0.10 x 1 hour

Yesterday at 5:39 PM
  2. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

Yesterday at 2:40 PM
  3. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

Yesterday at 2:38 PM
  4. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

Yesterday at 2:35 PM
  5. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

Yesterday at 2:32 PM
  6. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

Yesterday at 2:31 PM
Requesting refund, had troubles running script charged me .10 every time it stopped.

Every time I start the bot it logs out immediately and stops the bot. I'm wasting a lot of cents ^.^

Primate
Every time I start the bot it logs out immediately and stops the bot. I'm wasting a lot of cents ^.^
Can you show me logs for these sessions?

Make sure you are starting the bot at the position you would like to hunt at, with required items in inventory.

Just used the bot last night, had a stop timer set for 4 hours. It only went for 48 minutes and when i logged in it had no traps. It was working flawlessly for the first 20 minutes and then I went to bed. I linked the log

Attachments

• Prime Hunter - lost all traps in 48 min.log
    114.6 KB · Views: 2
Primate
Just used the bot last night, had a stop timer set for 4 hours. It only went for 48 minutes and when i logged in it had no traps. It was working flawlessly for the first 20 minutes and then I went to bed. I linked the log
Not sure what's going on there. Looks like even logging out was a real struggle for your client as it took about 35 seconds.

Not sure what's going on there. Looks like even logging out was a real struggle for your client as it took about 35 seconds.

It seems to be doing this when my computer goes to sleep. Like I will be on my computer doing other stuff and it runs fine, soon as my computer screen goes to sleep it does not run well. Just had the same thing happen with 22 traps.

Primate
It seems to be doing this when my computer goes to sleep. Like I will be on my computer doing other stuff and it runs fine, soon as my computer screen goes to sleep it does not run well. Just had the same thing happen with 22 traps.
Probably something with your power settings. CPU goes into a lower state.

Primate
Something is still going on, I lose about 15 traps an hour now on the account, I fixed my laptops sleep settings. Any recommendations for set up? I am at grey chins.
Chances of it being something related to your laptops configuration/capabilities are very high. I can't really tell you without knowing all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.