Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey defeat3d, loving the bot so far! I did want to mention once recurring issue during hunter in general is burying bones instead of dropping them. As a skiller, it makes me somewhat hesitant to continue the bot due to the risk of leveling up. For the most part, it drops bones flawlessly. Not entirely sure what creates the issue, but every now and again, it'll bury them. Shift dropping is enabled. Thanks again for all you do!

Primate
Hey defeat3d, loving the bot so far! I did want to mention once recurring issue during hunter in general is burying bones instead of dropping them. As a skiller, it makes me somewhat hesitant to continue the bot due to the risk of leveling up. For the most part, it drops bones flawlessly. Not entirely sure what creates the issue, but every now and again, it'll bury them. Shift dropping is enabled. Thanks again for all you do!
If you want to be sure you don't bury them, disable shift dropping. It's a little slower but it makes it very unlikely to bury them by accident. Thanks for choosing Prime. :)

Hey is there like a guide as to how to run script works? I'm new here and I just started using the bot at lv 1 hunt. Also i'm not sure if I'm using it correctly but the character isn't moving at all and I'm getting charged. Thanks! :)

Primate
Hey is there like a guide as to how to run script works? I'm new here and I just started using the bot at lv 1 hunt. Also i'm not sure if I'm using it correctly but the character isn't moving at all and I'm getting charged. Thanks! :)
I will private message you.

Hello, would it be possible to make the bot drop all the salamanders if the inv is full? Currently it only drops 3 each time, which is inefficient and bot like

Primate
Hello, would it be possible to make the bot drop all the salamanders if the inv is full? Currently it only drops 3 each time, which is inefficient and bot like
If I do that people will come back complaining that the bot is busy dropping salamanders while there's traps waiting to be collected/laid. It currently drops as many salamanders as possible while there's nothing else to be done, which is the most efficient way.

If I do that people will come back complaining that the bot is busy dropping salamanders while there's traps waiting to be collected/laid. It currently drops as many salamanders as possible while there's nothing else to be done, which is the most efficient way.
For lower levels it is but at high levels traps are up 99% of the time. When i'm playing manually I drop them during the trapping animation.

Only getting 300k p/h profit at 93 Hunter, is there a reason for this, maybe something could be fixed?? With Regal Hunter I was making around 450k p/h. Love your bot gladly pay for it just wondering why the profits are so low.
Thanks!

Attachments

• hunter111.png
    hunter111.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
Primate
Only getting 300k p/h profit at 93 Hunter, is there a reason for this, maybe something could be fixed?? With Regal Hunter I was making around 450k p/h. Love your bot gladly pay for it just wondering why the profits are so low.
Thanks!
I don't know, it seems to vary between users a lot. Could be someone trying to crash you, network being slow, computer being slow, lots of factors. Try to play around with settings.

For optimal performance:
  • Enable the performance enhancing features built into RuneMate
  • Zoom in just enough for all your traps to be visible at once
  • Disable both pre-walking and "Reset"
  • Use high performance mode if your computer/network can keep up with it, if you notice the bot clicking stuff "too early" (it's actually too late), switch to low performance mode

I don't know, it seems to vary between users a lot. Could be someone trying to crash you, network being slow, computer being slow, lots of factors. Try to play around with settings.

For optimal performance:
  • Enable the performance enhancing features built into RuneMate
  • Zoom in just enough for all your traps to be visible at once
  • Disable both pre-walking and "Reset"
  • Use high performance mode if your computer/network can keep up with it, if you notice the bot clicking stuff "too early" (it's actually too late), switch to low performance mode

How would you enable the performance enchancing features?

Zooming in did wonders, already at a steady 375k p/h! So thanks for recommending these things, 10/10, awesome bot.

Primate
How would you enable the performance enchancing features?

Zooming in did wonders, already at a steady 375k p/h! So thanks for recommending these things, 10/10, awesome bot.
Go to your RuneMate settings, you should find these settings:
6p3xnK7.png

Lower the FPS (and make sure to disable "default") and remove scenic floors.

Lag severely slows down the bot because it's clicking too late. The only way to fix it is to make the bot click sooner to make up for the lag delay. I'm getting 450k/hr from the bot with 150-200ms lag, but if I play manually and click sooner, I can get 600k/hr+

Lag severely slows down the bot because it's clicking too late. The only way to fix it is to make the bot click sooner to make up for the lag delay. I'm getting 450k/hr from the bot with 150-200ms lag, but if I play manually and click sooner, I can get 600k/hr+
That's to be expected with lagg. That's why it's called lagg.

Status
Not open for further replies.