Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

I notice it rotates the camera with the middle mouse button which is a very nice feature, but often times it will also adjust the camera slightly with the keyboard. Isn't it possibe to only have it turn with the middle mouse button or is that hardcoded into RuneMate itself?

Java Warlord
I notice it rotates the camera with the middle mouse button which is a very nice feature, but often times it will also adjust the camera slightly with the keyboard. Isn't it possibe to only have it turn with the middle mouse button or is that hardcoded into RuneMate itself?
The middle mouse button rotation is just one of the things the bot does to not idle-logout.
All camera rotations that are in place to get an entity in your viewport are done by keyboard.

The middle mouse button rotation is just one of the things the bot does to not idle-logout.
All camera rotations that are in place to get an entity in your viewport are done by keyboard.

Alright, makes sense. I'm probably also nitpicking right now, just noticed how smooth it looked when it was using middle mouse button instead of keyboard.

I am at fishing guild fishing sharks. Sometimes it decides to run out of the fishing guild and all the way north of the fishing guild and stand by the fence.

Very good bot, I've had a repetitive problem where when it's fishing in barbarian village, it'll get stuck at the bank with the 'traversing to fishing area'.

Past few days the client OSRS client has gone black but the runemate client has kept running the bot resulting in 7+ hours of botting charged while the account is logged off. Not sure what has caused this

Past few days the client OSRS client has gone black but the runemate client has kept running the bot resulting in 7+ hours of botting charged while the account is logged off. Not sure what has caused this
Happened again just now, black screen on osrs client and runemate still running Prime Fishing.

It's RS. Mine does it too. After either 2 world hops, or a few map loads, or just randomly in general the client will flicker like shit and crash or just blackscreen but bots remain running as client still open. I just don't tend to bot anymore when away from PC.

It's RS. Mine does it too. After either 2 world hops, or a few map loads, or just randomly in general the client will flicker like shit and crash or just blackscreen but bots remain running as client still open. I just don't tend to bot anymore when away from PC.
Thanks for the reply dude. yeah I may have to stop botting while at work... never happened before though been using runemate for past 2 months

Java Warlord

Happened again just now, black screen on osrs client and runemate still running Prime Fishing.
Sounds like a runescape issue?

Java Warlord
No idea but it won't run for longer than an hour now without completely black screening/freezing. I'm gonna give botting a few weeks break
You could try playing legit for a couple hours to see if the issue still occurs even without botting.
However, i've sent you a small refund for your troubles.

You could try playing legit for a couple hours to see if the issue still occurs even without botting.
However, i've sent you a small refund for your troubles.
Going to try that now. Thanks a lot that is very kind of you!