Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Hi there, whenever its returning from a break it can easily spend up to a couple of hours selecting the same world I cannot log in due to total skill levels, etc.

Hi, karamja pathing back to port sarim is bugged - it just keeps clicking the fence and character would go to and fro at the same spot constantly

bot gets stuck on karamaj after ur done fishing also it seems to take the same path everytime dont have time to look through all the comments sorry if this has been brought up

not necessarily stuck just runs back and forth until it seems to get the hang of where its going
Yeah Same it goes left right up down and then takes five seconds to go the right way. Also when fishing for both tuna and swordfish it deposits the swordfish or tuna first correctly in Port Deposit box. But then it doesnt deposit the second fish. It just scrolls through the deposit options. i have to physically click deposit all option.

Does the same thing with my. takes awhile on the boat to exit then at the bank trying to deposit the the fish its really takes its time. then i get back to the fishing spot and it just stands there and doesnt start fishing i have to manually do it.
NOTE THIS IS ONLY IS KARMAJ i find everything else works nice

Anarchy
Absolutely love this bot, much props for this man! Just wanted to say thanks for all the great features. Would it be possible to add support for seren spirits?

So far the script has been great, there's been a few occasions where I've had to babysit it because it gets stuck behind right-click anti-ban actions mainly in menaphos. Now that I'm 93 fishing and at priff waterfall I've been watching it for maybe an hour or so and I've noticed it idles then clicks the fishing spot every 10-15 seconds, have I done something wrong in the settings or is it the script?

Edit: I watched it a little more and looking at the output menu, it clicks the fishing spot after every urchin caught

@Savior
Can confirm that this is still happening at priff waterfall.

Java Warlord
Savior updated Prime Fishing Legacy with a new update entry:

Prime Fishing Trial v5.9.0 Released!

Prime Fishing Trial updated to v5.9.0.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Did my annual bug fixing (I kinda lost my enthusiasm for bot development) and fixed most of the bugs you guys mentioned :)

is it possible to make the minnows reaction time faster? I feel like its really delayed tbh
I specifically make the reaction times lower for minnows so i assume the delays were due to overly long mouse paths. I replaced the mouse path generator with a faster one. Tested myself and didnt have any issues at minnows.

Can you add Corsair Cover ! its a good f2p lob/sword spot! :)
I second this request. It's a pretty straight run between the bank and the fishing spot. Just make sure you've got Dragon Slayer done and talked to the guy there first!
Added the location

I need help man, it keeps saying 'Roaming Area' and its just standing still
how long is it supposed to traverse(roaming area) for?
A while ago OSRS devs changed the names for some fishing spots, but were pretty inconsistent from location to location. I think I managed to find a solution that should cover any location or gamemode though.

Can confirm that this is still happening at priff waterfall.
I can't test this myself but i'm fairly sure it's fixed. When the bot gathers a fish which is not expected from the selected fishing options, it'll correct itself. In this case I must have forgotten to add the urchins.

Yeah Same it goes left right up down and then takes five seconds to go the right way. Also when fishing for both tuna and swordfish it deposits the swordfish or tuna first correctly in Port Deposit box. But then it doesnt deposit the second fish. It just scrolls through the deposit options. i have to physically click deposit all option.
Does the same thing with my. takes awhile on the boat to exit then at the bank trying to deposit the the fish its really takes its time. then i get back to the fishing spot and it just stands there and doesnt start fishing i have to manually do it.
NOTE THIS IS ONLY IS KARMAJ i find everything else works nice
Couldn't really reproduce the issue of running back and forth, but i fixed the bot being slow/stuck while on the boat.

Absolutely love this bot, much props for this man! Just wanted to say thanks for all the great features. Would it be possible to add support for seren spirits?
I second this so hard. Neeeed Sereeeen.
Again, wasn't able to test this feature but implemented it the way I'd expect seren spirits to work.