Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

easily triggered ✌
Hi Savior, the Fishing guild Platform minnow fishing part stooped working, tried to run it like 10 times now, just end up spending 8 cents at a time lol.

Reinstalled the client, but seems still not to work?

All it does :

00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 WARN SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
00:00:00 INFO Waiting for user input...
00:00:12 INFO Starting
thats useless

Java Warlord
Hi Savior, the Fishing guild Platform minnow fishing part stooped working, tried to run it like 10 times now, just end up spending 8 cents at a time lol.

Reinstalled the client, but seems still not to work?

All it does :

00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 WARN SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
00:00:00 INFO Waiting for user input...
00:00:12 INFO Starting
I'm pretty sure that was because of the recent update which broke runemate temporarily. They didnt update minnows or anything else related so i doubt the bot just stopped working

I'm pretty sure that was because of the recent update which broke runemate temporarily. They didnt update minnows or anything else related so i doubt the bot just stopped working

Just figured it out, the script won't start if you have the option of dragon harpoon activated, as it seems not be able to press the spec bar!

bot gets stuck on karamaj after ur done fishing also it seems to take the same path everytime dont have time to look through all the comments sorry if this has been brought up

bot gets stuck on karamaj after ur done fishing also it seems to take the same path everytime dont have time to look through all the comments sorry if this has been brought up
not necessarily stuck just runs back and forth until it seems to get the hang of where its going

Just figured it out, the script won't start if you have the option of dragon harpoon activated, as it seems not be able to press the spec bar!
This! I spent a lil while trying to figure out why the script was not working and this is the reason thank you!

#1 Fabric Cleaner
Bot gets stuck with dialogue keeps clicking on the customs agent mid-dialogue restarting the whole thing every time and not being able to complete it which is a pretty obvious red flag for jagex botwatchers.... plz fix asap

Community Manager
Bot gets stuck with dialogue keeps clicking on the customs agent mid-dialogue restarting the whole thing every time and not being able to complete it which is a pretty obvious red flag for jagex botwatchers.... plz fix asap
Please post an actual report with your settings used, location and your log.

There is a bug in Karamja lobster catching, the way he goes back. the mouse keep clicking on the inside and ouside of the fench, so basically you keep walking back and forth.......

Java Warlord
Do you know then the new version comes out? IMO the best fishing bot on runemate :)

Seconded. Would be willing to pay the premium for a new version of this bot that gets updated constantly.
I'm working on the new version every now and then, i can't spare a whole lot of time atm. But do enjoy the free legacy version until it comes out :)