Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Java Warlord
Been doing swarm fishing for a bit, works great! Thanks! Is there a way to open and then bank these parcels?
You can use Postie Pete's letter to talk to him and tell him to deposit all parcels in your bank automatically (ask him about delivery options)

Im new to this, the bot seems to be working fine but I can't get my custom break handler to work? I make a profile but it will only let me choose the default one? I need it working badly so the bot can run while im away
For me the break handler works fine even with custom profiles.
mNpWQt7.png

After you created a profile, you can select it by clicking on the little square that shows up. To use the default profile again, press the square again.

You can use Postie Pete's letter to talk to him and tell him to deposit all parcels in your bank automatically (ask him about delivery options)

For me the break handler works fine even with custom profiles.
mNpWQt7.png

After you created a profile, you can select it by clicking on the little square that shows up. To use the default profile again, press the square again.
Im still so confused, this is how it looks like after I create a break profile:

I can see it created but on the real page I only see the default break handle profile, what am I doing wrong?

Appreciate any fast replies since I am going on vacation shortly! /kvisteen

Attachments

• Namnlös.png
    Namnlös.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
Java Warlord
Im still so confused, this is how it looks like after I create a break profile:

I can see it created but on the real page I only see the default break handle profile, what am I doing wrong?

Appreciate any fast replies since I am going on vacation shortly! /kvisteen
Go back the the break manager, you should see a small square with the letter "f" in it (for "fishing"). If you click that it'll become highlighted and will be your active break profile.

Go back the the break manager, you should see a small square with the letter "f" in it (for "fishing"). If you click that it'll become highlighted and will be your active break profile.

Oh my god, I was positive that was taking me to facebook lmao. Thank you so much! :)

Sidenote, what would you recommend as a break schedule to run leaping fishing for 7 days?

I would like to have breaks at different intervals but that doesnt seem possible.

What about 8 hour fishing 16 hour break and repeat?

Last edited:
I do not like how this bot drops fish in osrs, specifically at otto for leaping sturgeon, trout and salmon. It goes one by one and left clicks and then clicks and goes in the same order.

I used it for 3 hours, I would love if you could implement shift clicking, and randomize how it drops fish to make it less obvious to a bot watch. This would also increase the xp per hour rates.

Java Warlord
I do not like how this bot drops fish in osrs, specifically at otto for leaping sturgeon, trout and salmon. It goes one by one and left clicks and then clicks and goes in the same order.

I used it for 3 hours, I would love if you could implement shift clicking, and randomize how it drops fish to make it less obvious to a bot watch. This would also increase the xp per hour rates.
It does support shift dropping, did you enable it in the settings?

But the bot does offer shift drop option, what?

Java Warlord
oh wow, i did not see the option, thank you
Thinking about it, I should remove this option and let the bot do shift dropping naturally. There isnt any reason you wouldnt want shift dropping right?

Java Warlord
Fishing guild platform - Minnows. The bank fish option is disabled. Why is that?
For once, the bot doesnt need to bank minnows since they stack, and second the web used to navigate across runescape doesnt support the boat, and i didnt bother adding it on my own because of the first reason :>
let me know if there is any usecase to enable banking, but i couldnt think of any

For once, the bot doesnt need to bank minnows since they stack, and second the web used to navigate across runescape doesnt support the boat, and i didnt bother adding it on my own because of the first reason :>
let me know if there is any usecase to enable banking, but i couldnt think of any
Cool, just wanted some clarification for the change. Thanks!

problem is at baxtorian falls, it keeps looking for fishing spot. it does drop pre fished fish after that it just keeps looking for a fishing spot while standing next to one, no need for refund ;)

Java Warlord
problem is at baxtorian falls, it keeps looking for fishing spot. it does drop pre fished fish after that it just keeps looking for a fishing spot while standing next to one, no need for refund ;)
That sounds weird, it worked fine for me last time i used it. Could you send me the logs? (Help -> View logs -> recent prime fishing log file)

So there's a issue with the bot, when I use barbarian village it will run for a few mins and then stop moving and stay stuck even when relogging. Can this be addressed?

Java Warlord
So there's a issue with the bot, when I use barbarian village it will run for a few mins and then stop moving and stay stuck even when relogging. Can this be addressed?
Yes, can you send me your log files of a recent session of this bot?

i would love to give u a log and i should've done so first off but im new, so where can i find a log?

nvm think i found it