Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

So It hasnt replicated the stahling issue but another issue came up when trying to get u the log. when it comes back from banking it walks to the fishing spot and right clicks on the fishing spot, but sometimes there is to many people at the spot so all the names take up all the space and the bot tries to find the fishing spot action. It sits there trying to find the action for fishing but dosnt find it cause there is to many names and the action isnt in the list of names. Is there a way to make the bot so when it right clicks and it cant find the fishing spot action that it refreshes the right click and tries to find the fishing spot action again?

now the bot is in the bank standing there but spamming the rotate screen and going around in circles.

this is the log from the last two issues i found.

Attachments

• bandicam 2018-05-30 19-09-02-672.jpg
    bandicam 2018-05-30 19-09-02-672.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20180530184346_Prime Fishing.txt
    56 KB · Views: 4
Java Warlord
So It hasnt replicated the stahling issue but another issue came up when trying to get u the log. when it comes back from banking it walks to the fishing spot and right clicks on the fishing spot, but sometimes there is to many people at the spot so all the names take up all the space and the bot tries to find the fishing spot action. It sits there trying to find the action for fishing but dosnt find it cause there is to many names and the action isnt in the list of names. Is there a way to make the bot so when it right clicks and it cant find the fishing spot action that it refreshes the right click and tries to find the fishing spot action again?
I'll see what i can do. Naturally i feel like this should be handled by the client itself, but i can take a look at it, since i've had other people reporting this issue as well already.

now the bot is in the bank standing there but spamming the rotate screen and going around in circles.
Ok was this bug happening in the session you sent the log file from? What game mode was that?

yes they both happened in the same log. i see you updated the bot, what exactly did u update? do i need to remove it from my list and readd it to get the update?

Java Warlord
yes they both happened in the same log. i see you updated the bot, what exactly did u update? do i need to remove it from my list and readd it to get the update?
I fixed the issue where the interaction menu would block anything that the bot is trying to interact with. I tried to test it as best as I could and seems like it's working.
And you just have to restart the bot to get the changes.

well i love ur profile and ill give u the 3$ i have on my account :) you do amazing work. Also when that spinning around issue happened and i stopped the bot the spining stopped its what makes me think it was bot related.

Java Warlord
well i love ur profile and ill give u the 3$ i have on my account :) you do amazing work. Also when that spinning around issue happened and i stopped the bot the spining stopped its what makes me think it was bot related.
Well the spinning camera thing was a known client issue for all sorts of bots a while back but supposedly it was fixed. Basically the key to turn the camera got pressed, but not released correctly. When you stop a bot, the keys get realsed automatically so that'd explain your idea.

Hey Savior, great bot overall just have a quick question.

I'm currently using the bot for Menaphos Ports fishing and whenever the fishing spot that I'm at is over, it clicks onto the next one insanely fast, to the point that it isn't a humanly reaction. I've had a few questions on how I move to the next spot so quick, but thankfully I was monitoring it and was able to respond with some weak ass explanation.

With that being said, is it possible to have the option for a delay on moving to the next spot or just implement it into the bot for all spots?

Java Warlord

I'm currently using the bot for Menaphos Ports fishing and whenever the fishing spot that I'm at is over, it clicks onto the next one insanely fast, to the point that it isn't a humanly reaction. I've had a few questions on how I move to the next spot so quick, but thankfully I was monitoring it and was able to respond with some weak ass explanation.

With that being said, is it possible to have the option for a delay on moving to the next spot or just implement it into the bot for all spots?
The bot should actually take care of that issue already, I'll see why it ignores any delays.

This bot has some serious issues with superheating, out of four configurations on rs3 that I tried I could only get one of them to work at all, the rest of the time it was acting spastic. Please get this bot up to premium standards again within several days or I'll be forced to remove it from the store. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hey Savior, ran into another problem.
Still doing Menaphos fishing and when the bot decides to rotate the camera to weird angles for whatever reason, the bot tries to right click the next fishing spot and gets stuck on trying to pick up the fish instead and won't hit cancel or move the mouse to close the interface.

2328c1e0357817bb0e0d610a0b0adcd0.png

d188f711f621cf4dad2ad8f69cf9fa4a.png

5 hour proggy at Menaphos. Right at the end of this and the reason I stopped it a few minutes early is because my hotkeys wouldn't work at all until I stopped the bot. It wouldn't drop the fish with my hotkeys assigned to the action bar and even if I tried to manually do it, it wouldn't let me until I completely turned off the bot.

Bot works great other than an already established issue where you instantly go to the next fishing spot without delay, and now the problem I came up on when it wouldn't drop the fish or let me use my actionbar keys until the bot was turned off.

I used the script for 6 hours -> 18 hours rest for 3 days in a row before I got perm banned, Any script I have ever used got me banned fast eventhough I use break handle. Never again

Java Warlord

I tweaked the behavior of the bot a little bit, the delay should now be more noticeable.
The issue was that during dropping, the player animation is inactive, but the bot relied on that animation for the small delay. I've moved away from using animations now which should make this mechanics even more reliable.

An update is pushed to the queue.

Hey Savior, ran into another problem.
Still doing Menaphos fishing and when the bot decides to rotate the camera to weird angles for whatever reason, the bot tries to right click the next fishing spot and gets stuck on trying to pick up the fish instead and won't hit cancel or move the mouse to close the interface.

2328c1e0357817bb0e0d610a0b0adcd0.png

d188f711f621cf4dad2ad8f69cf9fa4a.png

5 hour proggy at Menaphos. Right at the end of this and the reason I stopped it a few minutes early is because my hotkeys wouldn't work at all until I stopped the bot. It wouldn't drop the fish with my hotkeys assigned to the action bar and even if I tried to manually do it, it wouldn't let me until I completely turned off the bot.

Bot works great other than an already established issue where you instantly go to the next fishing spot without delay, and now the problem I came up on when it wouldn't drop the fish or let me use my actionbar keys until the bot was turned off.
I know what you're saying but i'm having a hard time figuring out a viable and reliable solution. My advice for now would be to bot on rather empty worlds so not as many fish lay around.

Hey Savior, hoping this isn't an issue with the update that was pushed this morning.
As soon as I put all my settings in for the bot to do, it instantly crashed with this error.

4d82753ffedccbec6e50cfb5308c2bc7.png

Code:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Argument is not an array
    at java.lang.reflect.Array.getLength(Native Method)
    at aux.IIiiIiiIIiI.d_array(rb:828)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:276)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:253)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:162)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy8.d_array(Unknown Source)
    at nul.iiiIiIiiiiIii.null(fub:204)
    at nul.IiIIiIiiiIIII.null(xec:199)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceContainers.getLoaded(tkc:101)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.InterfaceComponentQueryBuilder.null(ugc:6549)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(vyb:125)
    at nul.IIIIIIiiiiiII.null(nyb:107)
    at nul.IiIiIIiiIIIIi.null(nyb:3)
    at nul.iIIiIIiiiiiII.null(qyb:69)
    at nul.iiIIiIiiiIiii.validate(xxb:116)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(lwb:19)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(zvb:3165)
    at nul.iIiiiIiiIiIiI.run(zgc:218)

From start to finish I started the bot and selected my account and client, selected Menaphos fishing with power dropping when the invent is full, and then selected use perfect juju fishing potion. This is the same setup I've used for about 30 hours and it's the first crash I've had.

As soon as the bot clicked the first fishing spot, that's when the crash happened.

EDIT: I've tried twice now and it crashes instantly when settings are being selected/started.
I'm hoping you can do a refund for the 2 failed sessions.

Attachments

• 20180607074625_Prime Fishing.txt
    7.4 KB · Views: 1
@Savior just wanted to point out, the other day at baxtorian falls, all the fishing spots disappeared and the bot when crazy running back and forth looking for non existent spots. Alot of people noticed who the boys were because my character wasn't the only one running like a maniac