Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Is the minnow fishing update complete? After multiple days of botting 1-4hrs at the minnow spot, my minnow fishing progress reports from long session seem anywhere from 30%-50% less efficiency than the rates of an actual player fishing. I don't want to seem like i'm complaining here, bot is working flawlessly in every aspect and i'm a huge fan and supporter of your work Savior.

Edit: My non-efficient fishing could also be due to my shitty laptop i run it on, and not the bot itself.

Java Warlord
Is the minnow fishing update complete? After multiple days of botting 1-4hrs at the minnow spot, my minnow fishing progress reports from long session seem anywhere from 30%-50% less efficiency than the rates of an actual player fishing. I don't want to seem like i'm complaining here, bot is working flawlessly in every aspect and i'm a huge fan and supporter of your work Savior.

Edit: My non-efficient fishing could also be due to my shitty laptop i run it on, and not the bot itself.
Other users reported me that the minnow fishing is up to speed again, can you confirm?

how come i ran the bot less than an hour and loss 16 cents already?
Could be that you stopped the bot and restarted it? Or you're using 2 accounts?

Other users reported me that the minnow fishing is up to speed again, can you confirm?

oh yeah it messed up so i stopped it and started again, and only ran one account.

I thought it ran based on time ran not each session started...? what if i have to turn off mid way or my computer freezes, I just lose that 8 cents even if i ran for 10 mins ?

Last edited:
Java Warlord
oh yeah it messed up so i stopped it and started again, and only ran one account.

I thought it ran based on time ran not each session started...? what if i have to turn off mid way or my computer freezes, I just lose that 8 cents even if i ran for 10 mins ?
Yes that's unfortunately how the system works. You pay every time a new session or a new hour starts.

Savior, I'm pretty sure that the lack of efficiency spawns from the low-performance laptop I run your bot on. After leaving my laptop alone on and letting Prime Fishing run 24 hrs with multiple breaks, the average xp/hr was about 26k on an 85 fishing account. Seems normal? Thanks again for the awesome bots!

Hey, I ran the bot for a few hours then paused it to go do something else. Now it has been paused for over 10 hours and taking away the money. Is there anyway to refund the money while it was paused?

Java Warlord
Hey, I ran the bot for a few hours then paused it to go do something else. Now it has been paused for over 10 hours and taking away the money. Is there anyway to refund the money while it was paused?
I'll refund you because you didn't know, but remember next time.

Hey Savior, i ran into a problem last night/today. I cannot get the bot to even start it will pop up with a error and say contact Bot provider. I cant even send you logs as the bot just terminates.

Well to add to that, I think it may just be a problem with Runemate and not the bot. It appears to be saying that for any and every bot, i also found this.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.iIiiIiiIIiiII.run(oya:180)
at nul.IiiIiiiIiIIiI.execute(fdb:196)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(gfb:211)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(chb:24157)
at nul.iiIiIiiIiiIiI.run(jzb:58)

Java Warlord
Hey Savior, i ran into a problem last night/today. I cannot get the bot to even start it will pop up with a error and say contact Bot provider. I cant even send you logs as the bot just terminates.

Well to add to that, I think it may just be a problem with Runemate and not the bot. It appears to be saying that for any and every bot, i also found this.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.iIiiIiiIIiiII.run(oya:180)
at nul.IiiIiiiIiIIiI.execute(fdb:196)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(gfb:211)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(chb:24157)
at nul.iiIiIiiIiiIiI.run(jzb:58)
That's due to the recent client update, thanks for reporting anyway