Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the problem with karamja ship is kindof back xD Sometimes i gotta rotate the camera for the bot to click on the gankplank otherwise it will just stay there and do nothing.

edit: lmao sorry about the woodcutting and banking part xD Forgot that this is the fishing bots bug section xDDD

Last edited:
Java Warlord
Started doing yews in ge and the bot just stood there when the inv got full so i had to manually take it to the bank, did this only once and after that i moved to seers village and so far the bot is doing its job. if you want i could go back to ge and test if the bot banks or not.

edit: Also the problem with karamja ship is kindof back xD Sometimes i gotta rotate the camera for the bot to click on the gankplank otherwise it will just stay there and do nothing.
Crossing the plank should be fixed for next update.
And no I don't think it is necessary to care about the ge problem.

Java Warlord
I believe the status was "Banking", osrs
Hmm the large status can't be "Banking" unless the bank is already opened. It probably said "Opening bank". Please do me the favour and run the bot again, wait for the bug to occur, go into the "Output" panel in the GUI, select all checkboxes, and copy and paste the text here.

Hmm the large status can't be "Banking" unless the bank is already opened. It probably said "Opening bank". Please do me the favour and run the bot again, wait for the bug to occur, go into the "Output" panel in the GUI, select all checkboxes, and copy and paste the text here.

You're right, "Opening Bank". Added screenshot of the spot the bot gets stuck in.

Output added:
[WARNING] 22:56:45: SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
[DEBUG] 22:56:45: UI Loaded in 5ms
[INFO] 22:56:45: Starting...
[INFO] 22:56:46: [RuneStats] Session created successfully
[DEBUG] 22:56:58: Executing node: iiiiIiiIii
[INFO] 22:56:58: Interacting with fishing spot
[DEBUG] 22:56:59: Executing node: iIIIiiiIII
[INFO] 22:56:59: Fixing camera
[DEBUG] 22:57:00: Executing node: iiiiIiIIIi
[DEBUG] 22:57:07: Executing node: iiiiIiiIii
[INFO] 22:57:07: Interacting with fishing spot
[DEBUG] 22:57:11: Executing node: iiiiIiIIIi
[INFO] 22:57:11: Idling
[DEBUG] 22:58:38: Executing node: iiiiIiiIii
[INFO] 22:58:38: Interacting with fishing spot
[DEBUG] 22:58:40: Executing node: iiiiIiIIIi
[INFO] 22:58:40: Idling
[DEBUG] 22:59:57: Executing node: iiiiIiiIii
[INFO] 22:59:57: Interacting with fishing spot
[DEBUG] 23:00:03: Executing node: iiiiIiIIIi
[INFO] 23:00:03: Idling
[DEBUG] 23:00:57: Executing node: iiiiIiiIii
[INFO] 23:00:57: Interacting with fishing spot
[DEBUG] 23:01:01: Executing node: iiiiIiIIIi
[INFO] 23:01:01: Idling
[DEBUG] 23:02:10: Executing node: iiiiIiiIii
[INFO] 23:02:10: Interacting with fishing spot
[DEBUG] 23:02:13: Executing node: iiiiIiIIIi
[INFO] 23:02:13: Idling
[DEBUG] 23:02:15: Executing node: IIiIiiiIiI
[INFO] 23:02:15: Walking to bank
[DEBUG] 23:02:17: Executing node: IIIiiIiIii
[DEBUG] 23:02:18: Executing node: IIiIiiiIiI
[DEBUG] 23:02:21: Executing node: IIIiIIiIiI
[INFO] 23:02:21: Interacting with bank

Attachments

• interr.png
    interr.png
    227.9 KB · Views: 7
Hi im having an issue with the bot.

I went to powerfish at "Current Position" and it won't let me because Runemate says lite version doesnt support "Flee from Combat" but it isnt even selected.... so i just dont understand whats goin on.... help plz? i really enjoy this bot and would rather use this than MaxiFisher.

Java Warlord
Hi im having an issue with the bot.

I went to powerfish at "Current Position" and it won't let me because Runemate says lite version doesnt support "Flee from Combat" but it isnt even selected.... so i just dont understand whats goin on.... help plz? i really enjoy this bot and would rather use this than MaxiFisher.
Yeah thanks for the bug report, will be fixed in the next version :)

Hey man, the bot is great but the only thing I have noticed is when harpooning at karamja, it gets stuck at the bank. it will open the bank and deposit everything, but then it just gets stuck trying to close the bank. However, if i just manually close it, it picks right back up walking to the boat.

Java Warlord
Hey man, the bot is great but the only thing I have noticed is when harpooning at karamja, it gets stuck at the bank. it will open the bank and deposit everything, but then it just gets stuck trying to close the bank. However, if i just manually close it, it picks right back up walking to the boat.
What does the status say while getting stuck?

Is this happening all the time? Because I looked through my code and I am pretty sure it's client related.
yes it happens every time it banks, I have been running it for an hr just now and have had to manually close the deposit box every inventory. This is a recent problem though, maybe for the last week or so its been happening.

Java Warlord
yes it happens every time it banks, I have been running it for an hr just now and have had to manually close the deposit box every inventory. This is a recent problem though, maybe for the last week or so its been happening.
I will look into it, thanks for reporting

I can confirm having the exact same issue that @stevemhofer is having on osrs. It gets stuck right after it deposits the fish and if I close out of the menu manually it will then pick right back off and do what it needs to until next bank run.

Status
Not open for further replies.