Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some users had a similar problem before. Try to change the keybinds to another key, and back to the 1-2-3 you have now.

Same issue. I've changed keybinds, even changed the action bar #. Restarted the bot.
Not sure if I'm mentally retarded and I'm missing a key point, or it's just not working for me. :(

Java Warlord
Same issue. I've changed keybinds, even changed the action bar #. Restarted the bot.
Not sure if I'm mentally retarded and I'm missing a key point, or it's just not working for me. :(
are you using the legacy interface format by any chance?

Java Warlord
Sorry if I came across as rude Savior, I was a upset at the time. Please do fix Barbarian fishing at the Fishing Guild in OsRs it would be very appreciated, thanks.
No problem man, I know how you felt. Bans happen that's why I was wondering if there was anything broken or majorily bot-like.
With "fixing barbarian fishing" you mean that the bot is still requiring a harpoon as of now, correct?

Hi there,

Firstly, thanks for the bot. Now when botting in karamja (harpoon fishing) the bot takes an awful long time to board the ship because of the dialogue. It takes 20 seconds to pick the correct dialogue & afterward, if the the NPC moves away it restarted the chat from the beginning (by click on the NPC again.) ... it can spend up to 3 minutes there. Which makes it very bot like. I hope you can make this faster. Thanks a bunch.

Best regards,
Drearo.

Last edited:
Java Warlord
Hi there,

Firstly, thanks for the bot. Now when botting in karamja (harpoon fishing) the bot takes an awful long time to board the ship because of the dialogue. It takes 20 seconds to pick the correct dialogue & afterward, if the the NPC moves away it restarted the chat from the beginning (by click on the NPC again.) ... it can spend up to 3 minutes there. Which makes it very bot like. I hope you can make this faster. Thanks a bunch.

Best regards,
Drearo.
Yeah i will revisit traversal soon enough

No problem man, I know how you felt. Bans happen that's why I was wondering if there was anything broken or majorily bot-like.
With "fixing barbarian fishing" you mean that the bot is still requiring a harpoon as of now, correct?
I see your update there so I'm sure you've fixed it. In particular the issue that I witnessed was the pathing when banking, clicks north of the bank or even on the other side of it, finishes walking there, then attempts to click bank and walks all the way back around through the front. That's probably what got me.

Java Warlord
I see your update there so I'm sure you've fixed it. In particular the issue that I witnessed was the pathing when banking, clicks north of the bank or even on the other side of it, finishes walking there, then attempts to click bank and walks all the way back around through the front. That's probably what got me.
Nono that update fixed the barehanded fishing

Java Warlord
GOOD NEWS! It does use toolbar dropping! Only if it's on the first toolbar preset.
Ah that's interesting. I don't actually know if the additional actionbars you can setup are supported, so maybe I should annotate to only use the primary actionbar (where health bar etc is too).

What bank are you talking about right now?
Also, expect taking the ship to be a bit smoother when interacting with the sailors with the next update. Regarding the dialog and plank crossing, I couldn't reproduce any cases where the bot would be slow, so maybe the mouse was just taking long paths for you before clicking or so.

Ah that's interesting. I don't actually know if the additional actionbars you can setup are supported, so maybe I should annotate to only use the primary actionbar (where health bar etc is too).

Oh? I've used alphafighter etc. and it used different bars. That's probably why I made that mistake. But now we both know! And this way more people who feel retarded (Like I am retarded) will be able to figure out the problem.

Edit: LOL put my text inside the quote. (long day mb)

Java Warlord
Oh? I've used alphafighter etc. and it used different bars. That's probably why I made that mistake. But now we both know! And this way more people who feel retarded (Like I am retarded) will be able to figure out the problem.

Edit: LOL put my text inside the quote. (long day mb)
No it's absolutely not your fault, i just debugged it myself and can confirm that the additional actionbars are not taken into account. I could imagine that slash has it's own api extension to detect the other bars too.

@Party hi mr. APIman i got a job for you :p

Hey, I've noticed that it likes running to the furthest away spots at Baxtorian falls in RS3. Instead of staying at the Western edge where there is always a spot, or aka choosing the closest fishing spot, it'll run to the north or south of the lake where there is only one spot. I've been called a bot before because of this.

Java Warlord
Hey, I've noticed that it likes running to the furthest away spots at Baxtorian falls in RS3. Instead of staying at the Western edge where there is always a spot, or aka choosing the closest fishing spot, it'll run to the north or south of the lake where there is only one spot. I've been called a bot before because of this.
Hm i should lift the area limitation for baxtorian falls then i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.