Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im fishing lobsters at karamja and the bot seems to freeze when it gets to the fishing spot i know its not frozen because in the top left it shows its trying to click on the fishing spots and sometimes it right clicks to click on it, i think it may have something to do with fishing spots being crowded so its harder for the bot to click it. The bot fishes sardines at draynor and banks them fine.

Java Warlord
Im fishing lobsters at karamja and the bot seems to freeze when it gets to the fishing spot i know its not frozen because in the top left it shows its trying to click on the fishing spots and sometimes it right clicks to click on it, i think it may have something to do with fishing spots being crowded so its harder for the bot to click it. The bot fishes sardines at draynor and banks them fine.
Yes I made a very small mistake that turned into a fairly large bug. The bot won't work probably in locations with more than one type of fishing spots (excluding LRC) at the moment. However, a fix is already on its way and only needs to be approved.

When fishing monkfish, it would be much better to only fish at spots with an x coord > 2330. The other spots are west of bank and real players never use those spots.

I'm experiencing a problem at Karamja

Fishing: Lobster
Version: 4.9.1

When ever my invatory is full is runs to the stiles. Once it exchanges the lobster too stiles it will click the teleport button and teleport to the port. It will then resume by going into the boat. Once at karamja it will keep trying to teleport. If I manually click and guide it to the fishing spot it will rinse and repeat the bug I mentioned above

Java Warlord
I'm experiencing a problem at Karamja

Fishing: Lobster
Version: 4.9.1

When ever my invatory is full is runs to the stiles. Once it exchanges the lobster too stiles it will click the teleport button and teleport to the port. It will then resume by going into the boat. Once at karamja it will keep trying to teleport. If I manually click and guide it to the fishing spot it will rinse and repeat the bug I mentioned above
@SlashnHax sounds like a bug related to the path builder? I can't remember changing anything regarding my traversal in the past updates...

I've noticed one bug,

When fishing at Baxtorian falls, sometimes when it goes to click a new fishing spot it'll get the mouse caught on right clicking a ton of dropped fish with no fishing spot option, then gets stuck there not fishing.

Also, it would be awesome if it could hold down the #'s for dropping fish on RS3, right now it does it very slow, if it held down the key it'd drop it far faster and would be more realistic/legit.

I love script but it would be way better when the mouse configuration is way faster as compared Maxifisher script
too much wasted time goes away, specially run karamja fishing. crossing the gangplank, full inventory and taking ships.

Hey, quick question. Any support for toolbar dropping? That would make it look less suspicious, and you could fish a whole inventory.. then drop everything quickly.

Java Warlord
Hey, quick question. Any support for toolbar dropping? That would make it look less suspicious, and you could fish a whole inventory.. then drop everything quickly.
Excuse me, are you in the correct thread? :p
This bot supports dropping fish through the actionbar, just make sure you have the fish placed in a slot that is activatable with a keybind. Additionally you can choose whether or not to drop the fish immediately after gathering it, or to wait until the inventory is full. I am working on holding down the corresponding button in order to allow much faster dropping with a full inventory (as requested by @randomname1), but either way it should work fine as it is now.
If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate on reporting them to me :)

Excuse me, are you in the correct thread? :p
This bot supports dropping fish through the actionbar, just make sure you have the fish placed in a slot that is activatable with a keybind. Additionally you can choose whether or not to drop the fish immediately after gathering it, or to wait until the inventory is full. I am working on holding down the corresponding button in order to allow much faster dropping with a full inventory (as requested by @randomname1), but either way it should work fine as it is now.
If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate on reporting them to me :)

I believe I am in the right thread!
It's been right clicking drop in my inventory all the time, even though I have the action bar with the fish in the slots (1+2+3) Barbarian fishing.

Java Warlord
I believe I am in the right thread!
It's been right clicking drop in my inventory all the time, even though I have the action bar with the fish in the slots (1+2+3) Barbarian fishing.
Some users had a similar problem before. Try to change the keybinds to another key, and back to the 1-2-3 you have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.