Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i might know the problem here.
I'm pretty sure you set it up incorrectly... Doesn't it drop the fish at all?
This morning I woke up, same thing. Was right clicking dropped fish. So I wiggled mouse, left it. Came back to 60k/he again. It works fine, just the odd right click which freezes it.

The Pip Collector
This morning I woke up, same thing. Was right clicking dropped fish. So I wiggled mouse, left it. Came back to 60k/he again. It works fine, just the odd right click which freezes it.
That's fixed in the next client version 1.1 :)

At piscators, while fishing monkfish.

It will stop doing anything if it doesnt have any fishing spots in sight. There are other fishing spots around, and it just needs to rotate the cam for it to find those spots, but it just sits there and does nothing.

Java Warlord
At piscators, while fishing monkfish.

It will stop doing anything if it doesnt have any fishing spots in sight. There are other fishing spots around, and it just needs to rotate the cam for it to find those spots, but it just sits there and does nothing.
Tghose spots may be out of range, i can change that though

Also, while fishing in the fishing guild and catching sharks, I have an ability activated through the aquarium which gives me great white sharks. These are better than the normal sharks. Can the bot please not drop them?

They are called "Raw great white shark"

Java Warlord
Also, while fishing in the fishing guild and catching sharks, I have an ability activated through the aquarium which gives me great white sharks. These are better than the normal sharks. Can the bot please not drop them?

They are called "Raw great white shark"
Alright thanks for garthering the data for me, wasn't aware of that :)
Are there any other of those fish ?

Could I get a refund? Started up bot and it doesn't do anything. I keep losing 4 cents each time I see its updated and hoping that it works at LRC.

Like if you're gonna put out a premium fucking script at least have the decency to make sure its absolutely flawless or constantly being bug checked or else you just screw your customers over.

Last edited:
Could I get a refund? Started up bot and it doesn't do anything. I keep losing 4 cents each time I see its updated and hoping that it works at LRC.

Like if you're gonna put out a premium fucking script at least have the decency to make sure its absolutely flawless or constantly being bug checked or else you just screw your customers over.
Yes I've lost about 28 cents or so because it doesn't work

At some spots on osrs its broken, i have to use custom instead

Karamja and barbarian village

Java Warlord
Yes I've lost about 28 cents or so because it doesn't work

At some spots on osrs its broken, i have to use custom instead

Karamja and barbarian village
Would you please ellaborate why you think it's broken?

Would you please ellaborate why you think it's broken?

I click start at the said above locations, Barb and karamja, the bot doesn't start up, I even try to give it a boost and click the fishing spot, it just drops the 1 lobster/fish. I tried custom at karamja for powerfishing lobbies, nothing it doesn't start up. I tried custom at barbarian village, yes it starts up. but the default location ones do not start up, I let everything load but still doesn't start.

Needs a failsafe for when it accidently clicks to drop a fish, and its highlighted (use option) it just circles that fish for minutes and doesn't click off of it. Sorta sketch=bot like when it doesn't know what to do.

Java Warlord
I click start at the said above locations, Barb and karamja, the bot doesn't start up, I even try to give it a boost and click the fishing spot, it just drops the 1 lobster/fish. I tried custom at karamja for powerfishing lobbies, nothing it doesn't start up. I tried custom at barbarian village, yes it starts up. but the default location ones do not start up, I let everything load but still doesn't start.

Needs a failsafe for when it accidently clicks to drop a fish, and its highlighted (use option) it just circles that fish for minutes and doesn't click off of it. Sorta sketch=bot like when it doesn't know what to do.
Alright thanks for the report, I will have a look at it :)

I'm also experiencing issues, trying to run it at barbarian village powerfishing but it just idles and wont do anything. Lost 0.04, rip
Looking forward to use it once fixed!

Java Warlord
@Savior can we get an update on what the issues are and where we are on fixing them?
Is the notification system broken? I oftenly get no notification when someone replies to my threads...
Anyways, I dont know any of those issues, so I will try to see where the error is by testing it myself today.

im trying to pot lobsters at catherby and it will work for a trip or two. Then it will just idle there, doing nothing :-/ I also paid for the hourly fishing client, still doesnt work

Java Warlord
im trying to pot lobsters at catherby and it will work for a trip or two. Then it will just idle there, doing nothing :-/ I also paid for the hourly fishing client, still doesnt work
Did you even try more than once? And are you sure it didn't work anymore, or did it just afk (antipattern)?
40d70a2b6205169b135dccda75e03b37.png

I'm also experiencing issues, trying to run it at barbarian village powerfishing but it just idles and wont do anything. Lost 0.04, rip
Looking forward to use it once fixed!

Issue might be fixed now for next update. If it will still occure, please let me know, I will quote you again once the update is out! :)

Could you add Fly fishing in Shilo Village?

Thanks for the bot <3
I had shilo added in the past, but there were issues with it, so I removed it because I thought no one would ever fish there anyways. Why do you want to fish there?

Status
Not open for further replies.