Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having some issues trying to fish minnows at the guild with Prime Fishing, I could be setting it up wrong since I've never done minnows. I was selecting Fishing Guild > Minnows > Bank > Minnow-Bank Setting.
It seems to be Traversing the dock/platform area then sitting in the corner of the dock with "Traverse" up. Someone let me know if i'm entering the wrong settings please, thanks!

Last edited:
I think Salmon/Trout in Lumbridge is broke? I'm not sure if it may be my UI if I needed to do anything special, but I have to manually walk to the bank chest, but it'll deposit. I then have to manually walk back to the fishing spot, but it will start fishing for me as well. It appears that walking to the bank and back isn't working?

Java Warlord
I think Salmon/Trout in Lumbridge is broke? I'm not sure if it may be my UI if I needed to do anything special, but I have to manually walk to the bank chest, but it'll deposit. I then have to manually walk back to the fishing spot, but it will start fishing for me as well. It appears that walking to the bank and back isn't working?
Walking is broken at the moment, due to maintainance. I don't know anything further about it though, just that it is being worked on.

Walking is broken at the moment, due to maintainance. I don't know anything further about it though, just that it is being worked on.
Is it walking for all bots? Or just this fishing one? I was running into issues earlier today as well with a mining bot.

Java Warlord
Is it walking for all bots? Or just this fishing one? I was running into issues earlier today as well with a mining bot.
All bots in general. A lot of them build paths using Runemate's web, which is a navigation graph that covers almost all of runescape. That web, or the web walking mechanisms are under maintainance as stated above.

All bots in general. A lot of them build paths using Runemate's web, which is a navigation graph that covers almost all of runescape. That web, or the web walking mechanisms are under maintainance as stated above.
Ah I see now!

Thanks so much for that, I wasn't sure if it was a RS maintenance that broke it or if it was Runemate maintenance. Thanks for the clarification and sorry for the probably stupid question!

Java Warlord
Ah I see now!

Thanks so much for that, I wasn't sure if it was a RS maintenance that broke it or if it was Runemate maintenance. Thanks for the clarification and sorry for the probably stupid question!
It's fine dont worry :p

"Failed to connect to WebServices: [WebServices] Queries cannon be made before session has started."

I keep getting this error. Doesn't matter the settings or where.

I'm having the same problem.

"Failed to connect to WebServices: [WebServices] Queries cannot be made before session has started."

Java Warlord
"Failed to connect to WebServices: [WebServices] Queries cannon be made before session has started."

I keep getting this error. Doesn't matter the settings or where.

I'm having the same problem.

"Failed to connect to WebServices: [WebServices] Queries cannot be made before session has started."
Does the bot actually crash because of that?

deposit box banking is broken.

doesn't seem to be your issue though; same thing across multiple bots so might be a client problem. not sure where to bring that up though :p

Java Warlord
I'm able to play the bot and choose my settings but once I try to start fishing, that message pops up.
So does it crash the bot? If it does, it's a severe problem with RWS that either needs to be fixed ASAP or I will have to disable RWS functionality for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.