Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Savior not sure if anyone else suggested this, but you should add some random dropping feature, and shift-drop feature. Right click dropping vertically in the inventory is bound to be noticed and cause a ban. Im currently testing this bot on a fresh ip. so far its gotten me to 69 fishing.

Java Warlord
@Savior not sure if anyone else suggested this, but you should add some random dropping feature, and shift-drop feature. Right click dropping vertically in the inventory is bound to be noticed and cause a ban. Im currently testing this bot on a fresh ip. so far its gotten me to 69 fishing.
What makes you thing those features aren't implemented already?

"No bait found" when trying to do waiko raw sillago/seerfish even though I've got the bait in my inventory. Even tried to leave it in the bank and it'll open the bank and say the same message.

What makes you thing those features aren't implemented already?
because i've been using it since level 1 and it still drops vertically. You honestly think i'd come here if i seen that it already did it ? lol. no reason to buy the premium if the trial doesn't do it lmao. got ways around the hour limit, furthermore i reached 75 before i got banned with this script today actually. Babysat the bot and even cooked here and there at the fire, quests etc. but nope detected, good thing i didn't buy lol. Almost did though! botted 4 hours a day with breaks. Game over. On to another script to hopefully purchase.

Java Warlord
because i've been using it since level 1 and it still drops vertically. You honestly think i'd come here if i seen that it already did it ? lol. no reason to buy the premium if the trial doesn't do it lmao. got ways around the hour limit, furthermore i reached 75 before i got banned with this script today actually. Babysat the bot and even cooked here and there at the fire, quests etc. but nope detected, good thing i didn't buy lol. Almost did though! botted 4 hours a day with breaks. Game over. On to another script to hopefully purchase.
ok see you around pal lmao

G'morning Savior.
I'm posting in regard to a flaw in the bot in which the autoban feature clicks a stack of people and looks through their usernames. The problem is that I have seen it get caught up on the right-click menu without exiting it to try to click the fishing spot again. After about a half hour of watching it stuck on the same rs usernames without exiting to click the fishing hole, I moved the mouse and it proceeded normally. Let me know if you want a look at the logs.

Java Warlord
G'morning Savior.
I'm posting in regard to a flaw in the bot in which the autoban feature clicks a stack of people and looks through their usernames. The problem is that I have seen it get caught up on the right-click menu without exiting it to try to click the fishing spot again. After about a half hour of watching it stuck on the same rs usernames without exiting to click the fishing hole, I moved the mouse and it proceeded normally. Let me know if you want a look at the logs.
That is not part of the bot. The bot is probably trying to interact with a fishing spot, which the client has severe problems with, if there are a lot of other players in the interaction menu.
Also, if the interaction menu is already opened, the client doesn't close it when the spot which it is trying to interact with is underneath that menu.

I will start a thread in order to get this issue out of the way.

That is not part of the bot. The bot is probably trying to interact with a fishing spot, which the client has severe problems with, if there are a lot of other players in the interaction menu.
Also, if the interaction menu is already opened, the client doesn't close it when the spot which it is trying to interact with is underneath that menu.

I will start a thread in order to get this issue out of the way.
Thanks for the update! This happened in the paid version of the bot, not the trial..sorry for posting in the wrong thread!

Noticeably F.A.T.
Bot is fantastic fishes very well, super fast reaction times, drops all fish super duper fast, and does everything it needs, but I think it's broken.
I was on DMM fishing away and died. The bot should of made me barrage, dds spec and range that boy out. Rip afk botting on DMM lmao oops
12/10 bot

Java Warlord
Bot is fantastic fishes very well, super fast reaction times, drops all fish super duper fast, and does everything it needs, but I think it's broken.
I was on DMM fishing away and died. The bot should of made me barrage, dds spec and range that boy out. Rip afk botting on DMM lmao oops
12/10 bot
Will come next update. Promise.

So the script works really well for f2p for the karajama spot for banking. The only thing I can think of is the way the character will get on/off the boat, it seems to get stuck or wander off before actually crossing the plank to go deposit or to get off to go fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.