Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really not sure how this occured so I dont know how you could re-produce but I better let you know anyway.

I let the bot run (rs3) for roughly 10 hours fishing lobster, I come back and found that the bot showed I should have over 5000 lobsters caught (which I double checked to be accurate with how much experience I got) yet I only had around half that banked. No idea how that happened.

Java Warlord
Im really not sure how this occured so I dont know how you could re-produce but I better let you know anyway.

I let the bot run (rs3) for roughly 10 hours fishing lobster, I come back and found that the bot showed I should have over 5000 lobsters caught (which I double checked to be accurate with how much experience I got) yet I only had around half that banked. No idea how that happened.
Yeah the loot tracker was kind of broken but the next update will fix it.

Started the bot up, since the bot I was using for it doesn't drop fish I *don't* want, and watched it for a bit. Seemed... like it was trying to do things a little *too* fast sometimes. Dropping tuna it was rightclicking and the menu would disappear again without dropping, and it did it over and over for a bit there.

Also seems to be doing it with fishing spots. Just going a bit *too* fast.

Here's a little proggy for you.
KJjJEN9.png

11 hours and still going strong.

Java Warlord
Bot is as smooth as butter after latest client and bot update. Cheers! :)
Thank you :)

Also, to whom may be interested in this, as a result of the latest client update I was able to speed up the actionbar dropping significantly, will be included in the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.