Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
just had a 7 hour run where it did 2 inventories then logged out, but the bot kept going and then crashed when i clicked on the rs client, still got charged for the entire time too
@Party any idea what this is?

Java Warlord
what does client issue mean? how do I fix it?
It means you can't fix it, and neither can I. It's up to the client developers to fix those issues, namingly Party, SlashnHax, and Cloud. Now if you keep having issues, make a thread in the proper subforum, precisely explaining your problem, and provide logs. :)

Hey, just wanted to let you know the banking at barbarian village is a little wonky. It runs outside of the bank, but is not able to get into the bank by itself. Sometimes it runs to the south side, sometimes to the west side.

Java Warlord
Hey, just wanted to let you know the banking at barbarian village is a little wonky. It runs outside of the bank, but is not able to get into the bank by itself. Sometimes it runs to the south side, sometimes to the west side.
What gamemode?

Java Warlord
On OSRS, looks like if I don't touch it for a while it ends up fixing itself, but it does it every bank, idles outside for like 30 seconds or so with no input.
Does a roof "hide" the bank booth by any chance?

Is the simulated mousekeys removed? I want to use this bot but im afraid of the simulated mousekeys because i heard it's been disallowed?

Java Warlord
Is the simulated mousekeys removed? I want to use this bot but im afraid of the simulated mousekeys because i heard it's been disallowed?
Yes that's the very reason i disabled them. Programs that simulate mousekeys are pretty easy to detect, so until we actually hook the native operating system's mousekey software, it will not be in this bot.

Yes that's the very reason i disabled them. Programs that simulate mousekeys are pretty easy to detect, so until we actually hook the native operating system's mousekey software, it will not be in this bot.

When doing power fishing this bot still drops fish really fast. Is this "Simulated Mousekeys?" or not?

I'm confused.

Last edited:
Java Warlord
When doing power fishing this bot still drops fish really fast. Is this "Simulated Mousekeys?" or not?

I'm confused.
Ehm no, mousekeys can be simulated by "teleporting" the mouse to a certain position instead of moving it. And as of now the mouse is always getting moved, so no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.