Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

Hey.... Great scripts literally saved me tons of hours training combat! only thing is that it gets stuck using the bank... I've noticed it tries clicking towards the sand crabs without clicking the X first thus getting stuck....doesn't always happen but its been happening more frequent for me recently.... not sure if you could update it so it clicks exit bank first instead of sand crabs while my bank is still displayed... many thanks

Hey.... Great scripts literally saved me tons of hours training combat! only thing is that it gets stuck using the bank... I've noticed it tries clicking towards the sand crabs without clicking the X first thus getting stuck....doesn't always happen but its been happening more frequent for me recently.... not sure if you could update it so it clicks exit bank first instead of sand crabs while my bank is still displayed... many thanks
Which bank?

Seems to have trouble resetting aggro if you select a spot too close to borders of the zone you're in. For example, when using it at Zeah Shore West and selecting an eastern tile, it'll only briefly go outside of the Zeah Shore West zone which isn't far enough for aggro to reset. Selecting a western-most tile in the same zone will work just fine as it has a longer path to move to get outside of the zone's bounds.

Last edited:
I usually get 35k xp/hr. I left it running for a few hours, when I came back it was standing still "caching throwables" what ever that means? I was sitting at 10k xp/hr meaning the account just sat idling for a long period of time.
I'm using zeah shore, is there a spot that works better than others? For reseting Argo and so on. I've ran this script a dozen times and somethings went wrong each time so far :eek:

I usually get 35k xp/hr. I left it running for a few hours, when I came back it was standing still "caching throwables" what ever that means? I was sitting at 10k xp/hr meaning the account just sat idling for a long period of time.
I'm using zeah shore, is there a spot that works better than others? For reseting Argo and so on. I've ran this script a dozen times and somethings went wrong each time so far :eek:
Have you tried a different spot? There's also a free version you can use in order to try things out, so you don't waste credits :)

Seems like its spam clicking the crabs with the newest update. This behavior wasn't happening the other day. Using mithril darts

Seems like its spam clicking the crabs with the newest update. This behavior wasn't happening the other day. Using mithril darts
Nothing has changed regarding that logic. Full restart RuneMate and Runelite and try again. Also try without any plugins and see if the problem persists.

Have you tried a different spot? There's also a free version you can use in order to try things out, so you don't waste credits :)
Tried it again lol. It trained for 2 hours and sat idle for 4. Doesn't seem to reset Argo and will just stay stuck in 1 spot