Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

for some reason the bot hoppen to a pvp arena world when a previous world had people in it,that could be fixed to avoid those.lost some hours for that,otherwise the bot is very flawless

Hey, ammorite crab spots seems pretty buggy. Only a few tiles actually work, otherwise it doesn't run far enough to reset the crabs. It'll keep running back and forth never resetting them. The same with the crab island, it would only work half the time there, it'd run back and forth constantly. All things considered, it happens more often than not for any spot I pick.

Script is garbage, tried the paid version on 2 PC's it literally can't do what it supposed to but worst thing if I didn't babysit it would literally get me banned in hour or two by clicking on water trying to 'swim' to the crab isle. Not recommended.

Hey, ammorite crab spots seems pretty buggy. Only a few tiles actually work, otherwise it doesn't run far enough to reset the crabs. It'll keep running back and forth never resetting them. The same with the crab island, it would only work half the time there, it'd run back and forth constantly. All things considered, it happens more often than not for any spot I pick.

Yea can we get a fix on the ammonite crabs ^^ Doesn't work. Just keeps trying to left click on them

stuck on ammonite crabs when the bot going away from ammonite crabs to make them re aggressive he gets stucks there
Could you try again, please? I changed some values on the back end.

*Ammonite crabs

Doesn’t work at all just keeps trying to left click the crabs, (Active, North fossil island)

is there a certain format i should use to crabclaw isle started the bot and it was clicking off the map so dunno if im using the wrong setting thank you in advance

one issue i'm running into at the Zhea shore crabs, right above crabclaw island, and below the mines, is the bot not running far enough to reset aggro. I'm also running into an issue where the bot won't run north to reset aggro at all. I left it open while i ran some errands earlier, and when i came back (4 hours later) my character was just standing there so i was charged for 4 hours but had no xp gains :/ This is with hotspots, no food/potions, looting or banking. And yes i've set my coordinates as the hotspot

im super upset that I have been charge for 5 hours for a few mins use! the bot kept glitching out

1. You sent $0.12 to RuneMate
    [Running] Prime Crabber - $0.12 x 1 hour

3 minutes ago
  2. You sent $0.12 to RuneMate
    Prime Crabber - $0.12 x 1 hour

8 minutes ago
  3. You sent $0.12 to RuneMate

15 minutes ago
  4. You sent $0.12 to RuneMate

23 minutes ago