Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Crabber

Hey man
Bot is working well! the only thing that is not working is the looting part of the bot, no matter which side of the loot table i put the items on it does not pick them up, i know the right side is the items i want to be picked up.

Maybe im doing some wrong?

Let me know thanks

Hey man, anytime i use the north section of fossil island, i get stuck in the woods north of the little mushroom acid pong thing, on traversal. here are my logs, hoping you can help

Hey man
Bot is working well! the only thing that is not working is the looting part of the bot, no matter which side of the loot table i put the items on it does not pick them up, i know the right side is the items i want to be picked up.

Maybe im doing some wrong?

Let me know thanks
I am also experiencing this

Attachments

• Prime Crabber 7-28 20-20-39.log
    155.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime Crabber 7-28 20-48-59.log
    325.3 KB · Views: 1
700k from 99range on my 100% botted and almost maxed 50att 1defence pure this script finally failed me.
Doesnt notice when blowpipe has ran out of scales, so just stood and facetanked crabs until i luckily came home from work and stopped it.

Last edited:
Very good bot. Just one small suggestion is on crabclaw isle it will logout if someone just comes near the hotspot, raising it to 2 seems to fix it. Only other suggestion is when they not aggressive anymore sometimes it takes like 10 times for it to go far enough. These aren't really super necessary fixes, the bot is still 100% worth the money just thought you should know.

The bot missclicked and equipped an iron pickaxe that was looted, leaving me to train with a iron pickaxe for up to 19 hours. Can you please implement a fix to ensure that the weapon of choice is not changed once the bot begins?