Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Blast Furnace [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot got stuck taking out mithril ores from the bank now. It right clicked another item and got stuck
So the right click menu was active and it couldn't continue? I'll look into a fix for that now.

There should be something in the coalbag class that does something similar. You might be able to take it from that.

has alot of trouble with gold, it just puts gold on belt and then right clicks water bucket and hovers over the furnace looks like its having trouble with all the players running

Okay so if you already have coal in your coalbag before you start the bot it will get stuck.

1. The bot withdraws coal from bank.
2. Tries to give coal to the coalbag. But its already full.
3. It doesnt deposit the coal back to the bank.
4. trying to withdraw mithril ore but the inv is full with a coalbag and coal.
5. gets stuck trying to withdrwa mithril ore or any other ore....

Last edited:
It should do; are you saying it doesn't?
Hmm it seems it does not calculate amount of coal to mithril ore.
If it does not divideable by 27.
With 27 coal in inventory and 18 in bank, and 63 mithril ores, it stopped with out of coal message

Edit:

Also it just randomly stops when banking:

00:02:37 INFO Bank start
00:02:37 INFO Banking Process
00:02:37 INFO Bank end - Took 46ms
00:02:37 INFO Bank end - Took 11ms
00:02:40 INFO Bank end - Took 3622ms
00:02:40 INFO Bank start
00:02:41 INFO Bank end - Took 391ms
00:02:41 INFO Bank start
00:02:41 INFO Bank end - Took 479ms
00:02:41 INFO Bank start
00:02:43 INFO Withdraw Mithril ore
00:02:44 INFO Bank end - Took 3023ms
00:02:44 INFO Bank start
00:02:44 INFO Banking Process
The bot has just logged out because it did nothing. Runtime of the log is 23minutes

Last edited:
I have also been having problems with mith bars using the coal bag and stamina potions. I'm not sure if I have it setup correctly, but this is how I set it up:

-Inventory: coal bag(empty)
-furnace: empty

The bot starts correctly by withdrawing 2 inventories of coal (27 in coal bag and 27 in inventory) and depositing them. It continues fine by banking and taking 27 coal (in coal bag) and 27 mith ore in the regular inventory. However, the next time it banks instead of taking an identical inventory of 27 coal in coal bag + 27 mith in inventory it takes another double coal inventory. This works for a while but eventually the coal stacks up and it reaches the limit in the furnace. When this happens the bot just keeps trying to deposit the coal.

There is also another problem which occurs when the bot is withdrawing coal from the bank to put in the coal bag. After taking the coal out, the bot stays idle for almost 2 seconds with the mouse hovering over the inventory button. I'm not sure if this is part of some playersense anti-ban, but it is pretty suspicious and inefficient.

I have also been having problems with mith bars using the coal bag and stamina potions. I'm not sure if I have it setup correctly, but this is how I set it up:

-Inventory: coal bag(empty)
-furnace: empty

The bot starts correctly by withdrawing 2 inventories of coal (27 in coal bag and 27 in inventory) and depositing them. It continues fine by banking and taking 27 coal (in coal bag) and 27 mith ore in the regular inventory. However, the next time it banks instead of taking an identical inventory of 27 coal in coal bag + 27 mith in inventory it takes another double coal inventory. This works for a while but eventually the coal stacks up and it reaches the limit in the furnace. When this happens the bot just keeps trying to deposit the coal.

There is also another problem which occurs when the bot is withdrawing coal from the bank to put in the coal bag. After taking the coal out, the bot stays idle for almost 2 seconds with the mouse hovering over the inventory button. I'm not sure if this is part of some playersense anti-ban, but it is pretty suspicious and inefficient.
I cannot work out the issue regarding the coalbag, I have investigated it multiple times it doesn't make much sense.
As for the coal building up, if the coal is over a certain amount in the furnace it will always withdraw ore instead of coal. It should never fill to the top. Are you saying it filled completely to the top and got stuck or are you concerned the bot will fill to the top?

While I was running it the coal did get filled to the top. I did not see it try to withdraw though, it just got stuck trying to re-deposit it without withdrawing anything.

Perhaps my setup was wrong? I'm not sure. Is there a recommended setup?

As far as the coal bag goes, when I'm doing BF legit I find that the most efficient setup for coal bag use is as follows:

-1st trip: 27 coal in coal bag + 27 coal in inventory
-2nd trip: 27 coal in coal bag + 27 coal in inventory
-3rd trip: 27 coal in coal bag + 27 mith ore in inventory
-4th trip: 27 coal in coal bag + 27 mith ore in inventory
-From then on you just repeat steps 2-4 ad infinitum.

This assumes an empty furnace upon starting. Using this method I was able to get almost 2400 bars/hour. The first trip is technically not necessary but it helps to avoid any issues with the coal on the 4th trip lagging and causing the bars to be delayed.

Last edited:
While I was running it the coal did get filled to the top. I did not see it try to withdraw though, it just got stuck trying to re-deposit it without withdrawing anything.

Perhaps my setup was wrong? I'm not sure. Is there a recommended setup?

Lol I have to say, Been using this for quite some time and I haven't encounter any problems whatsoever...

Perhaps it is only the mith bars that are having problems then.
Is it persistant? My recommendation is to try to clear out the furnace and try again and if it builds up again to drop me a full log file so I can investigate.

I was just wondering when the sale ends on this bot? would be nice to know before i pick it up

His first sale was suppose to end this friday, BUT since this is part of the 'Prime' scripts, Sale for Easter, I believe it ends Monday, Regardless of how long you got bro, Its honestly worth it for 2 cents... Even if you bot only for 1-3 hrs lol. Just go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.