Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Blast Furnace [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Mode: OSRS

Bot settings: Addy bars, Ice gloves, Stamina potions, Coal Bag

Bot run duration: 1hr+

Bug description: 2 bugs:
1.) Gets stuck withdrawing coal - it will quite literally stand at the bank until you intervene and withdraw coal yourself, or move the mouse enough.
2.) Persistently tries to load more coal onto the conveyor belt despite the fact that the maximum amount of coal has been reached.

Steps to reproduce: Running the bot with the above settings.

Have you found a work-around (manual): Above.

Log:

Attachments

• 04-20 15-05-02 - Prime Blast Furnace.txt
    916.7 KB · Views: 3
Game Mode: OSRS

Bot settings: Addy bars, Ice gloves, Stamina potions, Coal Bag

Bot run duration: 1hr+

Bug description: 2 bugs:
1.) Gets stuck withdrawing coal - it will quite literally stand at the bank until you intervene and withdraw coal yourself, or move the mouse enough.
2.) Persistently tries to load more coal onto the conveyor belt despite the fact that the maximum amount of coal has been reached.

Steps to reproduce: Running the bot with the above settings.

Have you found a work-around (manual): Above.

Log:
I will investigate issue two where it hits the coal limit, some where my code must be losing track. The other issue when it gets stuck withdrawing coal is this before or after filling the coalbag and if possible could you tell me what timestamp it occurs in that log?

00:02:01 INFO Putting Stuff
00:02:01 INFO Put-ore-on
00:02:01 INFO ===Put-ore-on good
00:02:02 INFO Varbit for bars has changed we now have 27 bars
00:02:02 INFO Varbit for bars has changed new value: 27 old value: 0
00:02:02 INFO Set ores to 0
00:02:02 INFO Varbit has changed for coal we now have: 27 in the furnace
00:02:02 INFO ===Successfully Waited to be near belt
00:02:04 INFO Belt timed out
00:02:05 INFO Putting Stuff
00:02:05 INFO Put-ore-on
00:02:05 INFO Putting Stuff
00:02:05 INFO Put-ore-on
00:02:05 INFO ===Put-ore-on good
00:02:06 INFO ===Successfully Waited to be near belt
00:02:09 INFO Belt timed out
00:02:09 INFO Putting Stuff
00:02:09 INFO Put-ore-on
00:02:09 INFO ===Put-ore-on good
00:02:10 INFO ===Successfully Waited to be near belt
00:02:12 INFO Belt timed out
00:02:13 INFO Putting Stuff
00:02:13 INFO Put-ore-on
00:02:13 INFO ===Put-ore-on good
00:02:14 INFO ===Successfully Waited to be near belt
00:02:16 INFO Belt timed out
00:02:17 INFO Putting Stuff
00:02:17 INFO Put-ore-on
00:02:17 INFO ===Put-ore-on good
00:02:17 INFO ===Successfully Waited to be near belt
00:02:20 INFO Belt timed out
00:02:20 INFO Putting Stuff
00:02:20 INFO Put-ore-on
00:02:20 INFO ===Put-ore-on good
00:02:21 INFO ===Successfully Waited to be near belt
00:02:23 INFO Belt timed out
00:02:24 INFO Putting Stuff
00:02:24 INFO Put-ore-on
00:02:24 INFO ===Put-ore-on good
00:02:24 INFO ===Successfully Waited to be near belt
00:02:27 INFO Belt timed out
00:02:27 INFO Putting Stuff
00:02:27 INFO Put-ore-on
00:02:28 INFO ===Put-ore-on good
00:02:28 INFO ===Successfully Waited to be near belt
00:02:31 INFO Belt timed out
00:02:31 INFO Putting Stuff
00:02:31 INFO Put-ore-on
00:02:31 INFO ===Put-ore-on good
00:02:32 INFO ===Successfully Waited to be near belt

So this bug happened....

Hi there,

the only problem i have is that when it picks up the bars from the dispenser, it doesnt close the interface after, i have to do it manually then the bot continues as normal. if its possible to fix that would be great thank you :) great bot though!

I wasn't referring to other blast furnace bots, I was referring to the countless other bots that do far more advanced things at a greater level than this.
IE: Any of the NMZ bots, any of the agility bots and any of the other smithing bots which require more actions than blast furnace.

I wasn't referring to other blast furnace bots, I was referring to the countless other bots that do far more advanced things at a greater level than this.
IE: Any of the NMZ bots, any of the agility bots and any of the other smithing bots which require more actions than blast furnace.
Say what you want about it, I admit that recently I haven't had time to work on it but I have made it free so that any one can enjoy it until I find time to fix the bugs. However do not underestimate the difficulty of Blast Furnace, because actually in terms of development its by far my hardest project. Thats compared to my Agility & Thiever both are much easier to work with than Blast Furnace.

Any how, for every one else, enjoy it for free. I will be deploying an update over the next few days hopefully with the following fixes
  • Fixed issue where coal bag seemed to glitch for a couple seconds and not fill it
  • Identified issue where furnace would fill up with coal after extended periods
    • I fix has been made but I am still undergoing testing to see if it is working as anticipated.
  • Sped up Banking by using streams instead of contains.
  • Added further debug to help fix issues at present.
  • Added coalbag as a whitelisted drop so that it doesn't get confused when the coal bag is in the inventory.

If any one else has any other things that are an issue please let me know so I can attempt to resolve them.

Say what you want about it, I admit that recently I haven't had time to work on it but I have made it free so that any one can enjoy it until I find time to fix the bugs. However do not underestimate the difficulty of Blast Furnace, because actually in terms of development its by far my hardest project. Thats compared to my Agility & Thiever both are much easier to work with than Blast Furnace.

Any how, for every one else, enjoy it for free. I will be deploying an update over the next few days hopefully with the following fixes
  • Fixed issue where coal bag seemed to glitch for a couple seconds and not fill it
  • Identified issue where furnace would fill up with coal after extended periods
    • I fix has been made but I am still undergoing testing to see if it is working as anticipated.
  • Sped up Banking by using streams instead of contains.
  • Added further debug to help fix issues at present.
  • Added coalbag as a whitelisted drop so that it doesn't get confused when the coal bag is in the inventory.

If any one else has any other things that are an issue please let me know so I can attempt to resolve them.

Respect man! I'm going to try to start using this bot in the next couple of days. If there are any bugs I notice, I'll try to let you know soon. Thanks so much for caring about the community man!

Running in to an error where I have a coal bag in inventory, cash for the foreman, and trying to start the bot my character just types in "80000" then the bot throws an error and stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.