Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

I tried this last night for 2 hours and no matter what I did it constantly ran to barrows then teled back to the bank. I more than triple checked every setting to make sure I had nothing incorrect and even looked at the logs, it's not missing anything it just tp's to bank. I tried to join the discord to ask for help but the invite is invalid.

Any advice?

I tried this last night for 2 hours and no matter what I did it constantly ran to barrows then teled back to the bank. I more than triple checked every setting to make sure I had nothing incorrect and even looked at the logs, it's not missing anything it just tp's to bank. I tried to join the discord to ask for help but the invite is invalid.

Any advice?
Did you enable prayer efficiency mode?

Did you enable prayer efficiency mode?
Lol Yes and with a threshold that was set above my prayer level, sorry i'm dumb :) (should be fixed now)

Update: I had prayer efficiency enabled and the default setting was 53 but my prayer level is 43. So each time it arrived at barrows it checked my prayer points and determined needed to bank. User error by me lol. Its working fine now

Last edited:
Im getting an error when starting the bot today :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The plane must be greater than or equal to 0 (-1 is not within those bounds)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate$HighPrecision.<init>(Coordinate.java:691)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSActor.getHighPrecisionPosition(OSRSActor.java:158)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSPlayer.getHighPrecisionPosition(OSRSPlayer.java:19)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSActor.getPosition(OSRSActor.java:145)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.LocatableEntity.getPosition(LocatableEntity.java:19)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Area$Rectangular.contains(Area.java:825)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Area.contains(Area.java:51)
at bot.IiiIIiiIIiii.const(wc:198)
at bot.IiiIIiiIIiii.super(wc:16)
at io.primera.bot.barrows.iIiIIiiIIiii.if(kg:103)
at io.primera.bot.barrows.iIiIIiiIIiii.invoke(kg:103)
at bot.IiiiiiiIiIiI.if(lb:73)
at bot.iiIIiiiIiIiI.int(lb:16)
at bot.IiIiiIiIiiiI.null(yb:137)
at bot.IIIiiIiiiiIi.run(pc:187)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(whd:554)
at nul.IiiIiIiiiiiiiIi.run(dvd:146)

Hope you can use it ? It's right when i click start, standing at Ferox bank

Im getting an error when starting the bot today :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The plane must be greater than or equal to 0 (-1 is not within those bounds)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate$HighPrecision.<init>(Coordinate.java:691)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSActor.getHighPrecisionPosition(OSRSActor.java:158)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSPlayer.getHighPrecisionPosition(OSRSPlayer.java:19)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSActor.getPosition(OSRSActor.java:145)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.LocatableEntity.getPosition(LocatableEntity.java:19)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Area$Rectangular.contains(Area.java:825)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Area.contains(Area.java:51)
at bot.IiiIIiiIIiii.const(wc:198)
at bot.IiiIIiiIIiii.super(wc:16)
at io.primera.bot.barrows.iIiIIiiIIiii.if(kg:103)
at io.primera.bot.barrows.iIiIIiiIIiii.invoke(kg:103)
at bot.IiiiiiiIiIiI.if(lb:73)
at bot.iiIIiiiIiIiI.int(lb:16)
at bot.IiIiiIiIiiiI.null(yb:137)
at bot.IIIiiIiiiiIi.run(pc:187)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(whd:554)
at nul.IiiIiIiiiiiiiIi.run(dvd:146)

Hope you can use it ? It's right when i click start, standing at Ferox bank
You have to restart your PC and ensure RuneMate is updated

Trying to figure out if this is operator error, but I'm 0/2 on runs so far. First run went fine, got the chest, restored, and then got stuck at teleporting back to Barrows (have it set to portal nexus in house). Round 2 made it to the crypt, killed one skeleton in the initial ladder room, and then idled out. Any suggestions?

the "drop food for loot" setting does NOT work. I just watched my iron loot an ahrims skirt onto the ground and tele out immediately, despawned before i could get back. It did not drop my karamwans to pick up the stupid skirt