Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

Bit odd but when one of the tombs are empty is spams click the tomb and does not go to an alternate tomb in which contains a barrows brother.

upload_2022-8-19_17-40-19.png

This is my setup, for some reason when it loots a torag's platebody it deposits and withdraws it from the bank on a loop. Maybe has something to do with the fact that my previous build used torag's?

Can confirm that now, my previous build used Torags, and now if theres no torags in the bank it exits the bot.

Got rid of the old config (deleted primera folder & switched osrs accounts) and it works fine now, but this is a pretty bad bug.

Edit: another bug, it can use the rune pouch fine unless you're using it to store loot runes w/ a trident, then it fucks up big time (withdraws all chaos runes into pouch and then quits citing lack of chaos runes)

Also, can you add Strange Old Lockpick support?

Last edited:
So iv been running this bot fine for 3 days, and now today it keeps saying "Failed to withdraw required item PRAYER POTION then stops because apparently its tried 20 times. THIS HAS JUST HAPPENED TODAY. Iv used all the same setting as normal when it was running fine, please help!
e9a74ab2fe8c1fcee206f2118b1a44db.png

hello, it does the barrows gods no problem, but once in the underground it doesnt move at all, just says something about walking to chest and stands still there

Using bot on runelite and its working well but acting very sus so use with caution... spam clicks the brother's while its already attacking them, no fail safe when attempting to pick loot up with full inventory even with box checked to drop pot/food when receiving items. Also it is not attacking npc's to my set potential %.

Using bot on runelite and its working well but acting very sus so use with caution... spam clicks the brother's while its already attacking them, no fail safe when attempting to pick loot up with full inventory even with box checked to drop pot/food when receiving items. Also it is not attacking npc's to my set potential %.
Sounds like a RuneMate issue, as nothing on my end has changed. Can you use the vanilla client and see if it happens there?

I'm also getting stuck underground at the ladder.. I've tried all levels of zoom.. runelite and vanilla.. cant seem to figure out the issue.. everything else works great.