Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

thats the only that i have
Thank you. In the first log I'm seeing the bot having difficulties with hovering a coordinate (ground tile). This is a common 'issue' with the current mouse path generator. I'll see if there's anything I can do about it. This can happen when you are zoomed out too much. I recommend keeping the values at like 50-60%.
And in the second log I see that you didn't have enough water/blood runes for the bot to continue. This should be an easy solve on your end :)

now the bot is just running over the top of ahrims grave and just sitting there

@Cloud any idea? The logs indicate that the bot is trying to interact with the barrows teleport tab, at which point SpriteItem#interact is already called, but failing for some reason. I haven't changed anything on my side and I believe I have seen similar reports pop up after the RuneMate update.

Edit: My guess is that it has something to do with the change you did in regards to SpriteItem#isVisible but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.

@RobinPC - bot keeps teleing to clan wars bank and depositing my karils items, (I use these for ranged setup) it just sits there withdrawing and depositing karils items.

Here you go @RobinPC

bump @RobinPC

Another bump

any movement on this error?

Wasted a total of 60 cents just trying to set this bot up so it will not just bank everything and sit idle at bank. Looks like it does not support rune pouch and tome of fire. As it will withdraw deaths and fires even know i am wearing the tome and have deaths in rune pouch. It does not support the wearing of barrows equipment for tanking/ranging. Be nice if i got an answer on any of this, seeing as i reported this 2 weeks ago now.

Attachments

• Prime Barrows 12-02 13-03-06.log
    100.6 KB · Views: 2
Wasted a total of 60 cents just trying to set this bot up so it will not just bank everything and sit idle at bank. Looks like it does not support rune pouch and tome of fire. As it will withdraw deaths and fires even know i am wearing the tome and have deaths in rune pouch. It does not support the wearing of barrows equipment for tanking/ranging. Be nice if i got an answer on any of this, seeing as i reported this 2 weeks ago now.
The Rune Pouch worked fine when I added it. If it's not detecting the runes that are already inside the rune pouch it means an API call is broken - which is not on my end to fix. It does support the wearing of barrows equipment, because I use barrows equipment in my melee/ranged/magic sets. I don't know why it is not working for you, but it works perfectly fine on my end. I personally use the Karil's leathertop and leatherskirt and it works just fine.

Im going to try to get an alt account to be barrows ready. And thn imma run this bot till my PC gives out.
Great way to train/make gp while watching movies/series lol.

Great bot, will try "soon". Dont wanna risk a ban on my main anymore.

The Rune Pouch worked fine when I added it. If it's not detecting the runes that are already inside the rune pouch it means an API call is broken - which is not on my end to fix. It does support the wearing of barrows equipment, because I use barrows equipment in my melee/ranged/magic sets. I don't know why it is not working for you, but it works perfectly fine on my end. I personally use the Karil's leathertop and leatherskirt and it works just fine.

Did you check the log that I sent?

I don't know why it keeps withdrawing and depositing barrows items out of my armor set up then, if it works for you it should work fine for me.

Did you check the log that I sent?

I don't know why it keeps withdrawing and depositing barrows items out of my armor set up then, if it works for you it should work fine for me.
I did check out the logs. Can you show me what your inventory setup looks like? A screenshot would suffice.

I can't get it going without babysitting. It keeps getting stuck on navigating through cave, usually in the chest room when it's like 87% / 90% ~ . so to fix it I gotta click on the door to go back then it goes again through the same door only sometimes resuming the task. I tried both resized only by a bit and fixed mode. Sometimes it sits there at navigating and I gotta turn the camera myself before it decides to click somewhere in view. tried also being zoomed out all the way

"waiting for map to load" also gets it stuck

I can't get it going without babysitting. It keeps getting stuck on navigating through cave, usually in the chest room when it's like 87% / 90% ~ . so to fix it I gotta click on the door to go back then it goes again through the same door only sometimes resuming the task. I tried both resized only by a bit and fixed mode. Sometimes it sits there at navigating and I gotta turn the camera myself before it decides to click somewhere in view. tried also being zoomed out all the way

"waiting for map to load" also gets it stuck
Could you send over the log file, as well as a screenshot of your in-game lay-out?

the bot stay on top of the graves and not using spade to dig. i waste like 4-5 try but nothing can work. How can i fix it ?

just walks over to the hill and sits there doesnt dig to fight the barrow brother. the bot functions completely it just gets stuck on the hill and doesnt know how to use the shovel / spade. anyway i can fix this please?

@RobinPC

the bot stay on top of the graves and not using spade to dig. i waste like 4-5 try but nothing can work. How can i fix it ?

just walks over to the hill and sits there doesnt dig to fight the barrow brother. the bot functions completely it just gets stuck on the hill and doesnt know how to use the shovel / spade. anyway i can fix this please?

@RobinPC
What is the bot status? If it says "Changing equipment" it means you're missing a piece of equipment you have selected in the UI.
Double check that, please.