Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, RS3 support was dropped a few updates ago. It isn't worth the effort, plus I don't have an account to perform any maintenance.

So this bot isn't coming back to RS3? :(
Shame, was like the only reliable money making bot for RS3...

Damn, guess that means no RC 120 cape and no gold for me haha
Unterstandable decision tho, if not enough people were using your bot.

Thank you for RC 99 and a couple of million gold :)

why does it switch to fixed mode?? can't jagex see this and question it.
Because it's more reliable. And not that I know of. Users will complain that the bot gets stuck when it's in resizable mode.

Ran this for a few hours yesterday, works a treat as long as you don’t use Giant Pouch. With Giant Pouch it seems to ignore the other pouches in inventory and only withdraw from/fill giant.
I’ve noticed it can also drink stamina pots more than once at bank to top up energy which isn’t ideal if you’re running for profit.
Relatively minor issues though as the bot didn’t actually get stuck on any interactions.

Ran this for a few hours yesterday, works a treat as long as you don’t use Giant Pouch. With Giant Pouch it seems to ignore the other pouches in inventory and only withdraw from/fill giant.
I’ve noticed it can also drink stamina pots more than once at bank to top up energy which isn’t ideal if you’re running for profit.
Relatively minor issues though as the bot didn’t actually get stuck on any interactions.
I'll take a look. Thanks for reporting!

Hi, I'm having an issue with teleporting. I start the bot in edgeville and it gets essence out, fills pouches and runs through the abyss crafting runes perfectly. But then it starts tab switching between friends list and clan chat and just keeps cycling through whilst standing at the fire altar.

If i manually click glory to tele to edgeville it then continues correctly until after crafting runes again.

Is this because the glory is equipped or is it just slightly broken at the moment?

+

Status
Not open for further replies.