Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man, love the bot, i just noticed that there is a issue with banking, the logegr dousend say anything tho.
all i get in the client is the following (next to the timer)

interact: open bank, selecting ^(bank|use)$

after that it just stands inside/next to or just outside the bank doing nothing.

also, when im low on health, it takes out 1 food, eats it, then reopens the bank, takes another 1 out.. wouldnt it be faster/less obvious if it would take out lets say 5 fish eat whats needed and banks the rest again?

edit: this happens mostly when it dous a emergency teleport when low on hp

has serious issues and runs super slow I mean people don't just stand there idling over the craft alter nor do they withdraw 18 ess fill large pouch then open bank withdraw 6 fill medium and them withdraw 3 fill small and then open bank again and withdraw 18 ess then7 more 0.0 says on rune mate its 5 hour free trial when bot runs it says 3 so what is the time limit? I do not understand how it has so many good review because this is either not good or its outdated.

It works great, just wish there'd be an anti-ban. I have been banned permanently. :(
Well that's the game. It was my account I had for around 10 years and I botted about 35%.
Maybe it was better for me to get banned I was getting really addicted to it. Good memories.
Make an anti-ban! That's all this needs!

Last edited:
Type: RS3

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.Entity.equals(Entity.java:82)
at kotlin.jvm.internal.Intrinsics.areEqual(Intrinsics.java:153)
at robot.iiiiIIiIiII.getValue(bl:65)
at robot.IIIIIiiiIII.invoke(xc:384)
at robot.IIIIIiiiIII.invoke(xc)
at robot.IiiiIIIiIIi.false(jc:54)
at robot.iiIiiIiIIII.run(rc:10)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(AbstractBot.java:301)
at nul.IiIiIIiiiIIIi.run(BotThread.java:28)

It works great, just wish there'd be an anti-ban. I have been banned permanently. :(
Well that's the game. It was my account I had for around 10 years and I botted about 35%.
Maybe it was better for me to get banned I was getting really addicted to it. Good memories.
Make an anti-ban! That's all this needs!

Antiban does not exist. All Prime bots make extensive use of PlayerSense though. The point of this is to create divergent play-styles. Every human plays the game differently, even if it's only by a tiny amount. Can be things like using hotkeys, order you drop stuff from your inventory, anything really. Simulates actual human behaviors, rather than "check my woodcutting exp every 4-5 minutes".
However, no one is safe when botting, and I'm really sorry to hear about your ban! Runecrafting has always been a risky skill to bot, especially if you bot it every day.

Type: RS3

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.Entity.equals(Entity.java:82)
at kotlin.jvm.internal.Intrinsics.areEqual(Intrinsics.java:153)
at robot.iiiiIIiIiII.getValue(bl:65)
at robot.IIIIIiiiIII.invoke(xc:384)
at robot.IIIIIiiiIII.invoke(xc)
at robot.IiiiIIIiIIi.false(jc:54)
at robot.iiIiiIiIIII.run(rc:10)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(AbstractBot.java:301)
at nul.IiIiIIiiiIIIi.run(BotThread.java:28)

Recent client-update broke something. It's being looked into. Thanks!

I've just tested this out and literally on the first run it got stuck in the Abyss and died. This is painfully slow and just hangs around doing nothing 95% of the time. As I speak it's been stood at edgeville "Selecting a bank" for ~5 minutes.

I've just tested this out and literally on the first run it got stuck in the Abyss and died. This is painfully slow and just hangs around doing nothing 95% of the time. As I speak it's been stood at edgeville "Selecting a bank" for ~5 minutes.
It is broken atm.. He will tell us if it works again ;)

PM me the log file and a screenshot of the in-game lay-out.

It is broken atm.. He will tell us if it works again ;)
Bot works fine on OSRS.

bot just stuck on caching bank#1
Need a little bit more information.... This isn't really helpful.

Send me a PM and provide the following:

- The logfile of that session.
- A screenshot of your lay-out.
- Any reproduction steps.

just got banned for using this bot.... didn't even make it past the 3 hour trial period.
Bans are delayed, so it's extremely unlikely you got banned because of this specific bot. I doubt you haven't used ANY other bot in the past, but correct me if I'm wrong.
Sorry to hear about your ban though.

Been botting with Rune mate for months now.. Used this bot for 3-4 hours and got perm ban...

Status
Not open for further replies.