Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to work better now, only issue im running into now is the ethreal outfit it fills it but keeps trying to fill it over and over.
I'm investigating why it does this. Will keep you updated.
1 new bugs found... at the wall to wilderness, it sometimes accidently click the abyssal titan, then it just waits... not closing it down.

within an hour, this happend twice

also it still struggles with blood altar
having a hard hard time finding/clicking craft altar option

an as a third, its not moving screen if it cant click the thing it wants to click, like if he can see the toes of the guy he wants to click, he keeps trying to click it.. not moving screen so he can fully see him
Ok so I made some changes to the interaction (update is not live yet), so hopefully, that will address all of these issues.

I'm still working on that. Sorry for the delay.

I can confirm that it's ignoring my ethereal outfit also, however so far it seems to be running much more smoothly than before.

Edit: I just had the below happen.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at io.primera.bot.rc.AbyssRunecrafting.case(rm.entrypoint:200)
at io.primera.bot.rc.AbyssRunecrafting.null(rm.entrypoint:174)
at io.primera.bot.rc.AbyssRunecrafting.do(rm.entrypoint:8)
at robot.iIiIIIIIiiI.invoke(hm:294)
at robot.iIiIIIIIiiI.invoke(hm:8)
at robot.IIIiIIiiIIi.case(jc:120)
at robot.IIIiIIiiIIi.goto(jc:214)
at robot.IiIiiIiIIii.run(mc:89)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(txb:13366)
at nul.IIIiIIiiIiiIi.run(lrc:228)

Don't know if this helps you or not.

I can confirm that it's ignoring my ethereal outfit also, however so far it seems to be running much more smoothly than before.

Edit: I just had the below happen.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at io.primera.bot.rc.AbyssRunecrafting.case(rm.entrypoint:200)
at io.primera.bot.rc.AbyssRunecrafting.null(rm.entrypoint:174)
at io.primera.bot.rc.AbyssRunecrafting.do(rm.entrypoint:8)
at robot.iIiIIIIIiiI.invoke(hm:294)
at robot.iIiIIIIIiiI.invoke(hm:8)
at robot.IIIiIIiiIIi.case(jc:120)
at robot.IIIiIIiiIIi.goto(jc:214)
at robot.IiIiiIiIIii.run(mc:89)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(txb:13366)
at nul.IIIiIIiiIiiIi.run(lrc:228)

Don't know if this helps you or not.
When did you get that error exactly?

btw, up until the last update, as i recall, it was filling the etheral body.. ( for me it worked b4 )
It should fill it now as well... Pushed out an update earlier (no version change though). Let me know if it works.

I really want to like this bot and use it for more than 10 minutes at a time. Maybe it's how I have my window set up or something but it still frequently stops and gets stuck on random things. Jumping over the edge for wildy. Sometimes after tele'ing to bank. I don't know, sometimes it does 4-5 runs clean and I leave it alone come back 15 mins later and it's just standing there. For now I have to stick to runespan bots..

I really want to like this bot and use it for more than 10 minutes at a time. Maybe it's how I have my window set up or something but it still frequently stops and gets stuck on random things. Jumping over the edge for wildy. Sometimes after tele'ing to bank. I don't know, sometimes it does 4-5 runs clean and I leave it alone come back 15 mins later and it's just standing there. For now I have to stick to runespan bots..
Hit me up in PM and provide the following:

- The logfile from that session
- A screenshot of your layout
- Detailed description and reproduction steps

Thanks

#1 Fills the etheral body, but doesnt know how to open the tab to see the gear your wearing, so i had to click it for the script..
#2 is it possible to add the option of using mouse or hotkeys to teleport to edgeville?´(because, its trying to click the sword on my actionbar, but cant seem to allways find it.. so my char auto log out because its standing still for 5mins
#3 it acidently clicked the store thingy on the follower.. doesnt know how to close it again (stuck)

Last edited:

awsome, giving it a go now.. seems to be opening the tab to fill the body now :)

will let you know later how it goes

ehh what just happend? you dissabled the script?

odd, it deleted itself on rm client.. so i had to re-add it from the bot store

so far, the only issue ive had so far is it wont tele back to edgeville somtimes.. just stands still

Been trying out the bot again, and it seems to be pretty good.
There is this strange thing that it does, where sometimes it crosses the wilderness wall to the wildy, but then crosses it again towards the bank, to where then it finally crosses it back to the wildy and continues on to the Zamorak mage.

Also, it still sometimes gets stuck teleporting from the altar to Edgeville.

Last edited:
The latest update fixed a lot of issues for me, however it still randomly gets stuck during the "walking path" stage, it'll just stop walking & stand on the spot for an infinite amount of time.

Doesn't do this in any spot particular, completely at random, though I find it tends to happen more often after successfully passing an obstacle in the outer ring of the abyss.

Bot Frequently just stands inside the Law Rift either Before clicking the Altar or After Clicking the Altar. it is really hit and miss. Also if my Camera is too zoom'd out it gets the bot stuck on wildy ditch

Status
Not open for further replies.