Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally unlocked the Giant pouch and now with all 4 pouches selected it either only uses the giant or it just doesn't use them at all.

Finally unlocked the Giant pouch and now with all 4 pouches selected it either only uses the giant or it just doesn't use them at all.
Having some issues with giant pouches. Sometimes it fills them, sometimes it doesn't. When it does fill them and makes it to the altar, it will only empty the giant pouch and ignore the others. With all pouches except giant enabled, it runs almost flawlessly.
Edit: at natures, by the way.
having the same issues here's the log tried a bunch of different pouch settings but giant never seems to work

Attachments

• Prime Abyss Runecrafting 4-09 14-41-46.log
    555.6 KB · Views: 1
Used for about an hour so far using glory, food, and small pouch and only noticed a couple minor issues.

1. It sometimes will get stuck at the point in wildy trying to click on Mage of Zamorak to teleport because he is not in the view. The Mage of Zamorak sometimes walks a little further out into the wildy, and the bot doesn't walk out far enough to bring him into view to click on him to teleport. I resolved this by zooming way out.
  2. This only occurred once early on in my usage of using the free version of this bot, but one time it chopped through the first layer of abyss (woodcutting), jumped through into the second layer of abyss, and then sat there traversing path and didn't move at all for awhile. I paused and started the bot, and it took off normally/successfully and continued operating as expected.
Other than these two minor things, in testing the free version, it's a very well done and I will continue to casually use it. Thank you @RobinPC!

Hi -

Been using this bot (paid version) for about an hour now on OSRS. The bot doesn't fill the pouches at Edge bank (I have every pouch selected in settings), and when I manually filled them, the bot does not empty them at the nature rune altar. It simply crafts the essence in my inventory and teleports back to edgeville.

Please fix when you get a chance!

I ran this bot on my main account, because it seemed to be fair, I even tanked up with 10 USD, to grind for high lvl RC. After some hours, I got a permanent ban, and I have not used other bots other than this one. The bot went fluently, i babysat it all the time, but I still got banned. For those out there who reads these reviews and think it is safe, like I did, dont. I even read some people had 200 hours on this bot, which I hardly believe now, it is all fucking stupid to use this highly bannable bot.

I ran this bot on my main account, because it seemed to be fair, I even tanked up with 10 USD, to grind for high lvl RC. After some hours, I got a permanent ban, and I have not used other bots other than this one. The bot went fluently, i babysat it all the time, but I still got banned. For those out there who reads these reviews and think it is safe, like I did, dont. I even read some people had 200 hours on this bot, which I hardly believe now, it is all fucking stupid to use this highly bannable bot.
While I understand your frustration, it's not really fair to blame my bot for your perma ban.
First of all, botting in general is risky. Runecrafting might one of the riskiest skills to bot - As you said yourself, the bot behaved fluently but you still got banned. There's nothing my bot could have done to prevent you that ban, because it ran without issues. There's plenty of people who got a bunch of xp. When RS3 was still supported, I botted to 120 and 108 runecrafting on two different accounts, 8-10 hours a day. The bot is solid, you're just very unlucky.

TLDR; The bot isn't bannable, the skill is. Which makes using the bot risky. Plenty of people have had success with this bot, you're sadly not one of them.

Hey, So i tried babysitting the bot but of course im not always watching it. it works for a bit and either two things happen: 1. it can't find the mage to teleport you from the wildy to the abyss so it stops moving until the mage comes on the screen - it stays at a spot where the skeletons attack you (my account is low level.) and 2. It sometimes just stops functioning in the abyss - so i have to stop the bot and restart it costing me money for a bot that malfunctions every 30 mins or if i don't notice my character just dies.

How does this work with blood rc? It says it's supported but you don't mention anywhere how to set up. Start at dense essence mine? Is there a no abyss option?

Works very good for me, after 1 hour i died in the abys, the script did nothing in lumbridge for the past 5 hours.. Please refund this to me..

Hi Creator, just want to say good bot! I've used for probably close to 50 hours in game time at least.
Just a few issues.
1)pathing - the bot gets itself stuck in the top northeast corner of edgeville bank between the deposit box and the desk fairly frequently. this looks super sus and i think should be fixed
2) around 20-30% of the time the bot does not seem to fill up rune pouches (view is set to fixed, all options are on suggested)
3) speed of clicking - when the bot is filling rune pouches from the bank screen it does it insanely fast (so fast i can barely see it do it) which again looks suspect. perhaps increasing the click time by at least 300ms and then randomising the time would be better for a more human like feel.
I suspect slowing down the click speed would also fix the issue with not filling up all of the rune pouches as well.
(id rather one or two less runs an hour and not get banned)

Got a temp ban after using this bot. I would highly recommend not using this bot unless you want to baby sit, even then the bot doesn't run well.

Hey RobinPC!!!

A little help please!!

I'm using the teleport to house method doing law runes and it work brilliantly --- up until after crafting the runes... I need to hit the house tele tab then hit my ornate pool then select the edgeville teleport on my jewellery box. After that the bot runs beautifully again. Then after crafting the runes, I have to hit tele tab, hit ornate pool, hit jewellery box. Can you please incorporate those three steps somehow?

Thanks in advance,

Maxius

Any chance for a dueling ring to ferox tele added? For ironmen glories can be a little later in the game

YOUR BOT HAS CHARGED ME LIKE .28$ because your stupid bot won't get past the changing attack feature. After set up it does nothing but sit there and say changing attack style its a RC BOT NOT A COMBAT BOT FIX YOUR SHIT!

Misfits
YOUR BOT HAS CHARGED ME LIKE .28$ because your stupid bot won't get past the changing attack feature. After set up it does nothing but sit there and say changing attack style its a RC BOT NOT A COMBAT BOT FIX YOUR SHIT!
You do realize that you do enter a multi-way combat zone, and the setting in which it is trying to change, is making it where u need to right click the NPC rather then left click, to prevent entering a combat scenario when passing through a shortcut... go to ur settings and change it urself and the bot will function

Engineer
You do realize that you do enter a multi-way combat zone, and the setting in which it is trying to change, is making it where u need to right click the NPC rather then left click, to prevent entering a combat scenario when passing through a shortcut... go to ur settings and change it urself and the bot will function
RuneMate has an API method for this. @RobinPC are you using our API for it or your own? I tested that our API method worked in quite a few different scenarios.

RuneMate has an API method for this. @RobinPC are you using our API for it or your own? I tested that our API method worked in quite a few different scenarios.
It's using the old deprecated OptionsTab API, so that's probably why it's not working. Never got a chance to update it.

Any way you could add a ferox tele instead of glory? Would make the bot much more iron friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.