Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used previously, want to use again, but RS3 has been removed from supported? (Assuming to combat bank rework?) - Can you re-add please>

Used previously, want to use again, but RS3 has been removed from supported? (Assuming to combat bank rework?) - Can you re-add please>
RS3 support has been dropped for multiple reasons, the main one being that it barely got any usage. I also don't have an account for RS3, so fixing bugs and/or adding new features is simply out of the question.

RS3 support has been dropped for multiple reasons, the main one being that it barely got any usage. I also don't have an account for RS3, so fixing bugs and/or adding new features is simply out of the question.
Any chance you'd open source the RS3 portion so someone else can maintain? I'd be really interested to learn how you built such a sophisticated bot. I used to use it for hours and hours without getting banned.

Any chance you'd open source the RS3 portion so someone else can maintain? I'd be really interested to learn how you built such a sophisticated bot. I used to use it for hours and hours without getting banned.
It uses a good portion of our internal Prime API, so one would benefit from it.

Hi mate,

Got an Error occurring.
Crafting cosmic runes through the Abyss

works great until it needs to teleport back to edgeville.

client says - interaction finding entity
and just stands there and doesn't do anything if you manually edgeville teleport it works again, until it needs to teleport again.

Thanks

Hi mate,

Got an Error occurring.
Crafting cosmic runes through the Abyss

works great until it needs to teleport back to edgeville.

client says - interaction finding entity
and just stands there and doesn't do anything if you manually edgeville teleport it works again, until it needs to teleport again.

Thanks
I cannot reproduce this behaviour. It works perfectly fine for me.
@RobinPC any idea when the giant pouch will be supported?
Is it not working?
Bug Atm Where it withdraws all stam pots/glorys when trying to take a dose or a new glory out? OSRS.
Client-issue, not a bot issue. The client-dev is aware though.

I cannot reproduce this behaviour. It works perfectly fine for me.

Is it not working?

Client-issue, not a bot issue. The client-dev is aware though.

No, when the giant pouch is in your inventory, it does not use any pouch. When u dump the giant it works flawless.

No, when the giant pouch is in your inventory, it does not use any pouch. When u dump the giant it works flawless.
That's... strange. Something must have changed because it was working before. I don't have the giant pouch so I cannot test it yet.

Hi, i have been having an issue where it says there is no essence when there is in the bank. It had been working fine until yesterday. Anyone else experience this issue?

Clicks the same tile when entering edgeville bank every single time. Strong avoid until somethings done about it, very bannable.@RobinPC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.