Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having some issues with giant pouches. Sometimes it fills them, sometimes it doesn't. When it does fill them and makes it to the altar, it will only empty the giant pouch and ignore the others. With all pouches except giant enabled, it runs almost flawlessly.
Edit: at natures, by the way.

Yoo, for some reason bot isn't filling pouches and is constantly going to the ''account'' tab and the world list, also doesn't teleport after crafting runes it just goes on tilt

Yoo, for some reason bot isn't filling pouches and is constantly going to the ''account'' tab and the world list, also doesn't teleport after crafting runes it just goes on tilt
thanks for leaving a 1-star review and then reporting the bug instead of giving me time to identify the issue

is there any chance you can allow us to just run the bot without using pouches, for whatever reason small pouch is checked and greyed out so that i cant deselect it and the bot runs smoothly in every way except when it comes to pouches

is there any chance you can allow us to just run the bot without using pouches, for whatever reason small pouch is checked and greyed out so that i cant deselect it and the bot runs smoothly in every way except when it comes to pouches
Small pouch works fine :)

Hey dude, this bot works super well, but today I saw it withdraw all of my money from the Edgeville bank before running out to the mage. I caught it before I went out, but I proceeded to get pked like 20 minutes later. That is super sketchy - unless it's instructed to do that I don't see how it's possible.

keeps getting stuck after making fire runes. click on clan chat and friends list but wont teleport to edge. also doesn't empty small pouch?

Status
Not open for further replies.