Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everything OK, until it gets into the abyss , it stands infront of the Death Altar Entrance but does not click the 'death' symbol and just stands there. When I manually click the death symbol to enter the altar, it continues normally.

10 cents gone lol.

Attachments

• Prime Abyss Runecrafting 6-23 16-29-21.log
    526 KB · Views: 2
Did something change in the Abyss? Bot used to work perfectly, but today it just stands in front of the rift for each altar. I tried Cosmic, Nature, and Law and they were all the same. The rest of it still works normally if you manually enter the rift each time and it moves directly in front of it, but won't enter

Can you make this bot ironman friendly please? like it let me choose between a glory or eternal glory. Make an option that it teleports to house and uses the mounted glory. please.

Does everything OK, until it gets into the abyss , it stands infront of the Death Altar Entrance but does not click the 'death' symbol and just stands there. When I manually click the death symbol to enter the altar, it continues normally.

10 cents gone lol.

Did something change in the Abyss? Bot used to work perfectly, but today it just stands in front of the rift for each altar. I tried Cosmic, Nature, and Law and they were all the same. The rest of it still works normally if you manually enter the rift each time and it moves directly in front of it, but won't enter

Can you make this bot ironman friendly please? like it let me choose between a glory or eternal glory. Make an option that it teleports to house and uses the mounted glory. please.

same as above mate just stands infront of the alter.

Same complaint as others. Bot just stands in the abyss near the altar entrances and doesn't click them.

I'm investigating the issue but I'm not sure why it's happening. And yes I'll make it ironman friendly when I rewrite the bot.

Alright nice, around when is that? Cause its the only thing i have to do atm. kinda stuck in osrs atm.
I usually don't give out ETA's because my motivation to write bots can fluctuate quite a bit. I did some work on it today, though.

been using it for couple days its decent
Today i ran it 3 time
1st the bot stopped after 1 minute
2nd the bot stopped after 20 minutes
3rd the bot stopped after 2 minutes
paid for supposed 3 hours and got half an hour overall ....
Untitled.png

EDIT:4th and last time until I get response from the author
ran into the abyss then stopped... not even one trip!
the error i get is exceptionOI something I have no idea what is that!

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.