Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry couldn't be asked to read through 13 pages to see if this has been brought up before. I'm on RS3 running Nature Runes to the Abyss using the Wildy Sword 3 teleport option. I have tried putting the sword on my action bar but when it gets to the point of teleporting it never works. I removed it from my action bar and it's successful in teleporting 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time it misclicks and unequips the sword which puts makes the bot just stand there because it can't 'find' it to use it. I have tried stopped and setting the bot up again numerous times thinking I'm setting it up wrong but I don't think I am. Any help/insight would be great.

This bot among the ones that are available is terrible I lost my account of 15 years just testing this out for two sessions resulting in less than 12 hours in total.

My own fault in the end, but this bot is poorly made.

Often times it would just run back and forth to the altar with no essence, or teleport out.

It would just stand in the abyss for up to 20 minutes at a time clicking one tile.

Honestly very disappointed with this one, won't be testing it again as it would just result in a new account being needed.

Waiting for update
Same.

Sorry couldn't be asked to read through 13 pages to see if this has been brought up before. I'm on RS3 running Nature Runes to the Abyss using the Wildy Sword 3 teleport option. I have tried putting the sword on my action bar but when it gets to the point of teleporting it never works. I removed it from my action bar and it's successful in teleporting 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time it misclicks and unequips the sword which puts makes the bot just stand there because it can't 'find' it to use it. I have tried stopped and setting the bot up again numerous times thinking I'm setting it up wrong but I don't think I am. Any help/insight would be great.
That's related to a client-issue, which has been reported. Nothing I can do about that at the moment, sadly.

This bot among the ones that are available is terrible I lost my account of 15 years just testing this out for two sessions resulting in less than 12 hours in total.
My own fault in the end, but this bot is poorly made.
Often times it would just run back and forth to the altar with no essence, or teleport out.
It would just stand in the abyss for up to 20 minutes at a time clicking one tile.
Honestly very disappointed with this one, won't be testing it again as it would just result in a new account being needed.
There's currently a client-issue which prevents this bot from working as it should be. Do not blame the bot for that, because I haven't changed anything.

Same.

That's related to a client-issue, which has been reported. Nothing I can do about that at the moment, sadly.

There's currently a client-issue which prevents this bot from working as it should be. Do not blame the bot for that, because I haven't changed anything.
No problem, boss. Hope the script is up and running soon once the devs fix the client dank.

I pm'd you about getting a refund for 20 cents, were you able to see it? Had the bot running for 1-3 minutes for setup and then had to stop the bot/ bot stopped.

How do i get this bot to work for blood runes ? It says i need pouches and teleports etc while all of that is not needed ? It just has to mine the dark essence and create bloods from that.

Last edited:
Hi Robin! For some reason my "bot" is completely unuseable. First of all i wont recognize Edgeville bank. In the rare occasion that it does. The bot will crash stating i have no pouches left. If by all means its gets past these 2 flaws. it will then crash trying to look for my abyssal lurker.

Its so bad. because it has gotten me 50-90 Rc without problems. But it hasnt been working for weeks now, atleast not for me.

hey whats going on with the bot. it worked well for one hour in osrs then it gets stuck after passing thru the obstacles.

bot just keeps depositing my wilderness sword and stand at Mr. Ex and tries to buy another. Set everything up the recommend way (rs3). every time it just deposits everything and tries to buy the sword even while i have one.

Can someone please explain how to get blood runes to work for OSRS? The setup that follows after selecting blood runes seems of the abyss .. asking me which pouches and which obstacles to use. Doesn't make any sense.

Still no method of finding out if a massive pouch is filled?
Nope.

is this bot still working and being supported? any1 banned from it recently?
Works fine for me on OSRS. I don't have an account on RS3 so I cannot test it.
Hi Robin! For some reason my "bot" is completely unuseable. First of all i wont recognize Edgeville bank. In the rare occasion that it does. The bot will crash stating i have no pouches left. If by all means its gets past these 2 flaws. it will then crash trying to look for my abyssal lurker.

Its so bad. because it has gotten me 50-90 Rc without problems. But it hasnt been working for weeks now, atleast not for me.
Send over the log file through PM, please. RuneMate client -> Help -> View logs.
hey whats going on with the bot. it worked well for one hour in osrs then it gets stuck after passing thru the obstacles.
This is a known issue when only one obstacle is selected in the UI, also make sure that nothing blocks the actual game view.
Is this working good for OSRS guys ?
Works fine for me.
bot just keeps depositing my wilderness sword and stand at Mr. Ex and tries to buy another. Set everything up the recommend way (rs3). every time it just deposits everything and tries to buy the sword even while i have one.
Have you selected the correct one in the UI?
Can someone please explain how to get blood runes to work for OSRS? The setup that follows after selecting blood runes seems of the abyss .. asking me which pouches and which obstacles to use. Doesn't make any sense.
Why not?

Nope.

Why not?
Bro blood runes just don't work. Why is it asking me about pouches and obstacles when i want to craft blood runes through Zeah only ? You can't store the dark essence blocks in rune pouches and I don't want to use the abyss. It should start the bot without asking me these setup questions after selecting blood runes. This just doesn't work..?

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at /Users/dexter/RuneMate/logs/Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE 6-15 12-30-03.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for onNpcAnimationChanged, things may behave unexpectedly.
00:00:00 INFO [WebServices] Now tracking 7 statistics and 1 skills for abyss-rc-free
00:00:00 INFO [Setup] Running start-up configuration
00:00:00 INFO [Setup] Completed start-up configuration
00:00:00 INFO [Preparing] Waiting for user input...
00:00:00 INFO [Preparing] (1/3) Running First Query: Game Objects
00:00:00 INFO [Performance] Performance monitoring DISABLED for this session.
00:00:00 INFO [Preparing] (2/3) Running First Query: Items
00:00:00 INFO [Preparing] (3/3) Running First Query: Npcs
00:00:00 INFO [Preparing] (3/3) Background Setup Done
00:00:01 INFO [Settings] Selected Nature
00:00:01 DEBUG Rune config RuneConfig(rune=Nature)
00:00:08 INFO [Settings] Selected Blood
00:00:08 DEBUG Rune config RuneConfig(rune=Blood)
00:00:48 INFO [Settings] Obstacle: Rock set to true
00:00:48 INFO [Settings] Obstacle: Boil set to true
00:00:48 INFO [Settings] Obstacle: Eyes set to true
00:00:48 INFO [Settings] Obstacle: Gap set to true
00:00:48 INFO [Settings] Obstacle: Tendrils set to true
00:00:50 SEVERE Settings entered were invalid: Both the RockObstacle and TendrilObstacle are selected.
00:00:50 INFO [Setup] Starting bot...
00:01:00 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for abyss-rc-free
00:02:00 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for abyss-rc-free

Bro blood runes just don't work. Why is it asking me about pouches and obstacles when i want to craft blood runes through Zeah only ? You can't store the dark essence blocks in rune pouches and I don't want to use the abyss. It should start the bot without asking me these setup questions after selecting blood runes. This just doesn't work..?

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at /Users/dexter/RuneMate/logs/Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE 6-15 12-30-03.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for onNpcAnimationChanged, things may behave unexpectedly.
00:00:00 INFO [WebServices] Now tracking 7 statistics and 1 skills for abyss-rc-free
00:00:00 INFO [Setup] Running start-up configuration
00:00:00 INFO [Setup] Completed start-up configuration
00:00:00 INFO [Preparing] Waiting for user input...
00:00:00 INFO [Preparing] (1/3) Running First Query: Game Objects
00:00:00 INFO [Performance] Performance monitoring DISABLED for this session.
00:00:00 INFO [Preparing] (2/3) Running First Query: Items
00:00:00 INFO [Preparing] (3/3) Running First Query: Npcs
00:00:00 INFO [Preparing] (3/3) Background Setup Done
00:00:01 INFO [Settings] Selected Nature
00:00:01 DEBUG Rune config RuneConfig(rune=Nature)
00:00:08 INFO [Settings] Selected Blood
00:00:08 DEBUG Rune config RuneConfig(rune=Blood)
00:00:48 INFO [Settings] Obstacle: Rock set to true
00:00:48 INFO [Settings] Obstacle: Boil set to true
00:00:48 INFO [Settings] Obstacle: Eyes set to true
00:00:48 INFO [Settings] Obstacle: Gap set to true
00:00:48 INFO [Settings] Obstacle: Tendrils set to true
00:00:50 SEVERE Settings entered were invalid: Both the RockObstacle and TendrilObstacle are selected.
00:00:50 INFO [Setup] Starting bot...
00:01:00 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for abyss-rc-free
00:02:00 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for abyss-rc-free
Oh I see the entire method is different, I never knew that. In that case, blood runes don't work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.