Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty for reply, double nature runes are still excellent gp per hour, and are actually not much difference to bloods. so I'm more than happy to bot them in the meantime.
a possible fix for the familiar issue, maybe have the bot summon it next to the obelisk, whilst it renews sp. which is incidently what I've been been doing when I do legit runs.

Ty for reply, double nature runes are still excellent gp per hour, and are actually not much difference to bloods. so I'm more than happy to bot them in the meantime.
a possible fix for the familiar issue, maybe have the bot summon it next to the obelisk, whilst it renews sp. which is incidently what I've been been doing when I do legit runs.
A fix is in place, just need to push out the update :D

Hey, tried it for a few hours and I have encountered the same problem as @jimmytut regarding the renewing the familiar. Also I have encountered the problem with filling the ethereal outfit body, the bot unequipped it by accident when it was filling it and went idle as it could not equip it again (I had to do it myself).

Besides those two issues, it is working perfectly. Waiting for update to be pushed regarding the familiar and hope you can fix the problem with unequipped ethereal top.

EDIT: Also, when you die, the bot turn itself off. Would there be a possibility to reobtain the pouches? And secondly, for some reason, I am unable to unselect the option to use small pouch (it is possible to select/unselect the rest but the small one is auto selected and it can not be undone for some reason).

Hey, tried it for a few hours and I have encountered the same problem as @jimmytut regarding the renewing the familiar. Also I have encountered the problem with filling the ethereal outfit body, the bot unequipped it by accident when it was filling it and went idle as it could not equip it again (I had to do it myself).

Besides those two issues, it is working perfectly. Waiting for update to be pushed regarding the familiar and hope you can fix the problem with unequipped ethereal top.

EDIT: Also, when you die, the bot turn itself off. Would there be a possibility to reobtain the pouches? And secondly, for some reason, I am unable to unselect the option to use small pouch (it is possible to select/unselect the rest but the small one is auto selected and it can not be undone for some reason).

I hotfixed the familiar issue like ~1.5 hours ago, so give it another go, please!
As for your other issue, I added a failsafe for the body, but not for the top... Apologies. I'll fix this asap.

The small pouch is available from level 1, that's why it cannot be deselected.

I hotfixed the familiar issue like ~1.5 hours ago, so give it another go, please!
As for your other issue, I added a failsafe for the body, but not for the top... Apologies. I'll fix this asap.

The small pouch is available from level 1, that's why it cannot be deselected.

Thanks for fast reply, looks like it is working without any issues now!

RS3, Fixed screen, sword equipped with key bind

bot gets stuck at 2nd layer of abyss, happens more often than not. stuck at "interact rift"

RS3, Fixed screen, sword equipped with key bind

bot gets stuck at 2nd layer of abyss, happens more often than not. stuck at "interact rift"

Hi.
Is the rift clearly visible and not behind some sort of interface? If it is clearly visible and relatively close, the bot shouldn't have any problems interacting with it.

Hi.
Is the rift clearly visible and not behind some sort of interface? If it is clearly visible and relatively close, the bot shouldn't have any problems interacting with it.

I believe it happens when the camera is hovering over the large wall and tries to click the rift from the backside where it is not visible to the eye. ill snap a pic next time

I believe it happens when the camera is hovering over the large wall and tries to click the rift from the backside where it is not visible to the eye. ill snap a pic next time

once I move the camera, all is well

once I move the camera, all is well
Yea this is a client-issue related to isVisible.
It has been reported by @Gengsta, but as far as I know, this is not a high priority issue at the moment.

Try to resize your game view window so there is not any interface overlapping it, helped in my case.

Hey, been using the bot for a bit and it's still good. Though, one thing I've noticed it does, when it's clicking the mage to teleport to the abyss, it might sometimes click on the "Shop" option and get stuck that way.
Also, when I was in the bank, it removed a piece of the Infinity Ethereal Outfit and got stuck that way since it didn't know what to do as well. Something to look at

Hey, been using the bot for a bit and it's still good. Though, one thing I've noticed it does, when it's clicking the mage to teleport to the abyss, it might sometimes click on the "Shop" option and get stuck that way.
RS3 or OSRS? Because RS3 has a failsafe in place for this interface.
Also, when I was in the bank, it removed a piece of the Infinity Ethereal Outfit and got stuck that way since it didn't know what to do as well. Something to look at
Was this before or after today's update? Because that issue was fixed 3 hours ago.

Hey, the issue with removed Ethereal body has occurred again after todays update. I did some suicide botting, it ran for over 24h straight without any issues but todays update made it impossible to run it for long periods of time unchecked again.

Hope you can fix it asap again:)

Hey, the issue with removed Ethereal body has occurred again after todays update. I did some suicide botting, it ran for over 24h straight without any issues but todays update made it impossible to run it for long periods of time unchecked again.

Hope you can fix it asap again:)
Crap, sorry about that.
Will try and fix it now - once and for good.

Try to resize your game view window so there is not any interface overlapping it, helped in my case.
Thanks I believe this was my issue, I've made sure I'm zoomed out fully, along with minimizing the clutter, hasn't happened since. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.