Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refund please

Where to start
Selected Nature Runes.
Selected With Abyssal Lurker.
Quickest location
Selected the Rune pouches Small Medium Large
Started bot with pouches in inventory. Opens Bank does nothing
Started bot with them in bank . Gets them out does nothing
Moved bot to abby's goes to lodestone out keeps clicking Edgeville again and again not giving it time to actually teleport.
( Paused it let it teleport then un-paused it bot gets to bank slowly opens bank does nothing )

Started bot with everything ready opens bank does nothing.

Not sure what the issue is also set up preset 1....

Refund please

Where to start
Selected Nature Runes.
Selected With Abyssal Lurker.
Quickest location
Selected the Rune pouches Small Medium Large
Started bot with pouches in inventory. Opens Bank does nothing
Started bot with them in bank . Gets them out does nothing
Moved bot to abby's goes to lodestone out keeps clicking Edgeville again and again not giving it time to actually teleport.
( Paused it let it teleport then un-paused it bot gets to bank slowly opens bank does nothing )

Started bot with everything ready opens bank does nothing.

Not sure what the issue is also set up preset 1....

use fixed screen mode, get rid of chat box, minimize bags/other shit. and your not using wilderness sword are you?

RS3 or OSRS? Because RS3 has a failsafe in place for this interface.

Was this before or after today's update? Because that issue was fixed 3 hours ago.

I am using RS3. For the shop issue, I am going to try it out today and if it persists, I'll message here again.

EDIT: In terms of the ethereal body issue, it seems to still occur; it gets stuck there after removing it.

Last edited:
Another report of bugs, issues and suggestions for RS3:

BUGS & ISSUES
  • 1) The issue regarding unequipped Ethereal body, bot gets stuck instead of equipping it.
  • 2) After the implementation of the death handler, bot teleports to wizard tower to get a new pouch in case it banks it accidentally while filling it. Result being it gets stuck at wizard tower as it is unable to get a new one because it is still in the bank (some failsafe to check the bank before teleporting to the wizard tower would most likely solve this).
  • 3) Sometimes gets stuck when missclicks "trade" instead of "teleport" on the mage, having the shop window open and unable to right click the mage to be teleported to the Abyss, even when mage is visible.
  • 4) Sometimes gets stuck in the inner ring of abyss after the obstacles, still trying to find the best obstacle to get inside the inner ring (even though it is already inside)

None of those issues were present in v1.0.2 or I was just incredibly lucky to not encounter any of them while doing 24h cycles without any interference. Would be great if you could fix this, as it is unable to be run for longer than 2-3h without help and as you made it more expensive with the latest update, I wasted a good amount of cash on those issues.

SUGGESTIONS
  • 1) Would be great if you implement a "surge" ability to be used right after you cross the wilderness ditch, would speed up the bot a little. And as you are crossing at the exact same point all the time, there are no obstacles along the way for full surge (What I mean is, 1) click the ditch to cross 2) activate "surge" from action bar 3) continue as normal, click near the mage, then teleport)
  • 2) This one is a stretch and might be very niche but as this is paid version and not the cheapest bot, I think niche uses should be implemented as well. Would it be possible to set the bot to teleport to the set altar using the wicked hood instead of running to the abyss? (banking would stay the same, fill pouches, Ethereal body, familiar etc., activate wicked hood/ethereal head, teleport to the selected altar, craft runes, teleport back using the sword/lodestone, bank and repeat.) I am asking for this mainly for those who have plenty of wicked hood tokens in bank and can use this method to make huge profit.

Another report of bugs, issues and suggestions for RS3:

BUGS & ISSUES
  • 1) The issue regarding unequipped Ethereal body, bot gets stuck instead of equipping it.
  • 2) After the implementation of the death handler, bot teleports to wizard tower to get a new pouch in case it banks it accidentally while filling it. Result being it gets stuck at wizard tower as it is unable to get a new one because it is still in the bank (some failsafe to check the bank before teleporting to the wizard tower would most likely solve this).
  • 3) Sometimes gets stuck when missclicks "trade" instead of "teleport" on the mage, having the shop window open and unable to right click the mage to be teleported to the Abyss, even when mage is visible.
  • 4) Sometimes gets stuck in the inner ring of abyss after the obstacles, still trying to find the best obstacle to get inside the inner ring (even though it is already inside)

None of those issues were present in v1.0.2 or I was just incredibly lucky to not encounter any of them while doing 24h cycles without any interference. Would be great if you could fix this, as it is unable to be run for longer than 2-3h without help and as you made it more expensive with the latest update, I wasted a good amount of cash on those issues.

SUGGESTIONS
  • 1) Would be great if you implement a "surge" ability to be used right after you cross the wilderness ditch, would speed up the bot a little. And as you are crossing at the exact same point all the time, there are no obstacles along the way for full surge (What I mean is, 1) click the ditch to cross 2) activate "surge" from action bar 3) continue as normal, click near the mage, then teleport)
  • 2) This one is a stretch and might be very niche but as this is paid version and not the cheapest bot, I think niche uses should be implemented as well. Would it be possible to set the bot to teleport to the set altar using the wicked hood instead of running to the abyss? (banking would stay the same, fill pouches, Ethereal body, familiar etc., activate wicked hood/ethereal head, teleport to the selected altar, craft runes, teleport back using the sword/lodestone, bank and repeat.) I am asking for this mainly for those who have plenty of wicked hood tokens in bank and can use this method to make huge profit.
Thanks for this detailed report - I really appreciate that! Let's break it down.
  1. I had a system in place for when the bot accidentally removed it to the bank, and I just added one in case it ends up in the inventory. My question to you really is, was the body banked, or did it end up in your inventory?
  2. I haven't had this problem personally (tested it out 4/5 times), but I think I know why it can happen - a potential fix for this will be implemented in the next version.
  3. There is currently a failsafe in place for that, and I just tested it and confirmed that it is closing the interface correctly. Are you on non-legacy?
  4. Do you know where your character was (on what exact tile) so I can reproduce this issue?
  1. The bot already uses Surge. Make sure it has a proper keybinding and that it is not on action bar 6. See here - Imgur
  2. I'd like to iron out the bugs first, before adding new features. This is definitely an interesting request!

nice, didnt know it could surge :). right now its possible for this bot to hit 2.4 - 2.6m gp per hour, with heroes welcome and elite rc outfit and summoning familiar, so im curious to see how much surging will increase it by.
ill be sure to test it when i finish off divination.

No not using wilderness sword still doesn't do anything just opens bank.
I'm almost positive your setup is incorrect. Please send me a PM and provide the following:

- A screenshot of your in-game layout.
- A screenshot of your preset.
- Bot settings used

Bots works flawlessly.
Any way you could speed up the speed between interactions?
Once i exit to the nature alter it takes 12secs each time before binding the runes. additionally 8 seconds before its clicks equipment and teleports for banking.

Glad to see frequent updates, it is working flawlessly. Any chance of adding a support for massive pouch?

Bots works flawlessly.
Any way you could speed up the speed between interactions?
Once i exit to the nature alter it takes 12secs each time before binding the runes. additionally 8 seconds before its clicks equipment and teleports for banking.
This is 100% on your end because the interaction is generally insanely fast. Could be due to slow internet, poor PC specs or simply just lag.

Glad to see frequent updates, it is working flawlessly. Any chance of adding a support for massive pouch?
It's on the to-do list.

Well, it looks like I am the only one still having issues with it but when the bot unequip Ethereal body to bank, is gets stuck. Should I send you log?

does this support runecrafting at the astral runes at lunar isle or would it make sense not to on this bot..

Well, it looks like I am the only one still having issues with it but when the bot unequip Ethereal body to bank, is gets stuck. Should I send you log?
Sure, because I have literally NO idea why it's not working.

Maybe i'm missing something, but I set it to use wilderness sword 1 as tele, everything works perfect up until it goes to craft the runes, then its just stuck on "Opening Equipment"

EDIT: It seems like it works for the most part in legacy interface mode, but I prefer to put it in EOC interface to make the minimap bigger for easier traversing. This is where it gets stuck.

Last edited:
Maybe i'm missing something, but I set it to use wilderness sword 1 as tele, everything works perfect up until it goes to craft the runes, then its just stuck on "Opening Equipment"

EDIT: It seems like it works for the most part in legacy interface mode, but I prefer to put it in EOC interface to make the minimap bigger for easier traversing. This is where it gets stuck.
EoC with the fixed old-school lay-out preset works best. Also, make sure to scale the chat down, and drag the actionbar out of the game view as well.

works flawlessly for me, use a wilderness sword, it tells you too...also, follow the instructions....

My bad read it as use glory's went and bought few 100. Works kind of with the wilderness sword.

The only issues i'm getting now it wants to activate prayer constantly ?
Get's stuck at bank trying to do prayer ? ( Also will jump into wilderness then try turn prayers on ?

if i help it along it will do the filling of pouches and withdraws preset etc... Then if i help it into the aby's it does everything as required.

Status
Not open for further replies.