Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tutorial Premium Bots FAQ

My zulrah bot got 2 tiems stuck bc of no ring in my bank, it wasnt mentioned in the script. Would like a refund.

wish credit system was better or even had a totally different system so many credits get wasted when bots aint even running would rather have a monthly pay or a flatout buy price on each bot

Bot wasn't working and I talked with the developer. They helped me fix it in minutes and gave my refund back! Prime Hunter is a amazing bot!!! (updated from previous post to fit current thread topic, sorry for posting incorrectly.)

Last edited:
Premium Subscriptions:

RuneMate's premium model is different to the RuneScape botting scene's usual monthly subscription plans. At RuneMate, premium bots use the SaaS (Software As A Service) model and charge by the hour. This means that you no longer have to fork out large amounts of money just to use a bot a couple of times or to find out that it doesn't do what you wanted or doesn't work properly. You only pay for what you use.

For example: You purchase $5 in credits. You then start a bot that costs $0.05/hr. Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. When the second hour starts you will be charged another $0.05. This will continue to happen until the bot is stopped. If you run the bot for 3 hours you will be charged a total of $0.15 so your wallet balance will now be $4.85

If the bot uses breaks, you will still be charged for the break time period as the bot is still in use. If you manually pause the bot, you will still be charged for the break time period as the bot is still in use and connected to RuneMate's servers.

When you start the bot you will be charged straight away at the start of every hour, including when the bot first starts. If you stop the bot and start it again, you will be charged again for another hour, regardless of how long ago you were charged for the last session, whether it be 30 seconds or 10 minutes.

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?
Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

I've made a payment, why have I not received credits yet?
All payments are automated and if you have not yet received your upgrade, your payment will still be processing. Processing time varies depending on your bank. If this is the case, you will need to wait for the transaction to successfully complete or contact PayPal to find out more.

Please note: Running premium bots does NOT use your monthly hours allowance.

Your Wallet & Credits:

Your wallet holds all of your funds available for premium bot usage. Credits will be taken from your wallet at the start of each hour the bot is in use, including when the bot first starts.

Purchase Credits:

Credits can be purchased on the forums here:
View attachment 1561
or by following this link: https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/packages

The wallet can also be accessed from the client:
View attachment 1563

Please note: Credits can not be used to purchase Supporter/Sponsor packages.

hello my power went out and i was continued to deduct funds from my wallet i lost 2.34 in wallet funds can someone help me?

I love this bot but the only thing that i dont like is the charge i get even i load the bot. i have multple charges just for loading the bot not even using it for the hour that i was intended to use it for. is there a way to fix this?

I love this bot but the only thing that i dont like is the charge i get even i load the bot. i have multple charges just for loading the bot not even using it for the hour that i was intended to use it for. is there a way to fix this?
You can use the bot for the full hour, that would resolve your issue.

cuppa.drink(java);
no does not resolve the issues still have 4 extra charges for the bot stopping on me within 5 min
Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

Premium Subscriptions:

RuneMate's premium model is different to the RuneScape botting scene's usual monthly subscription plans. At RuneMate, premium bots use the SaaS (Software As A Service) model and charge by the hour. This means that you no longer have to fork out large amounts of money just to use a bot a couple of times or to find out that it doesn't do what you wanted or doesn't work properly. You only pay for what you use.

For example: You purchase $5 in credits. You then start a bot that costs $0.05/hr. Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. When the second hour starts you will be charged another $0.05. This will continue to happen until the bot is stopped. If you run the bot for 3 hours you will be charged a total of $0.15 so your wallet balance will now be $4.85

If the bot uses breaks, you will still be charged for the break time period as the bot is still in use. If you manually pause the bot, you will still be charged for the break time period as the bot is still in use and connected to RuneMate's servers.

When you start the bot you will be charged straight away at the start of every hour, including when the bot first starts. If you stop the bot and start it again, you will be charged again for another hour, regardless of how long ago you were charged for the last session, whether it be 30 seconds or 10 minutes.

All payments are automated and if you have not yet received your upgrade, your payment will still be processing. Processing time varies depending on your bank. If this is the case, you will need to wait for the transaction to successfully complete or contact PayPal to find out more.

Your Wallet & Credits:

Your wallet holds all of your funds available for premium bot usage. Credits will be taken from your wallet at the start of each hour the bot is in use, including when the bot first starts.

Purchase Credits:

View attachment 1561
or by following this link: https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/packages

View attachment 1563

why i am getting.
403 - Forbidden

every time i try to purchase.

Premium Subscriptions:

Your Wallet & Credits:

Purchase Credits:

View attachment 1561

View attachment 1563

I got charged many times because my bot crashed. How to get my refund??